News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Other than the PR budget my team is in fairly good shape.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Chris Shields

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on July 06, 2012, 02:41:37 PM
Other than the PR budget my team is in fairly good shape.
Dude, your PR guy is a giant bag of dicks.

GM Franchise

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Arkia Fisk

Oh thank god not much action has passed. Didn't have Internet connection at work last night, thought I missed like a whole week worth of FBL. lol

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

Justin

Cory is the Season 7 Pick'Em Winner after guessing the exact combined score of the first Championship game of 194!!

Season 8 Pick'em coming soon!

T-Bonizzle

Cory always wins these prediction things.

I think he cheats.

Justin

Flint before Cooper....didn't see that coming.

GM Franchise

Me either. Some interesting teams forming.

T-Bonizzle

The Hollywood Stars received the Boston Mascot Guy and a Mop to do play-by-play

Boston Bells receive the Stars Season 9 second rounder

It's a done deal.

Black Death

anyone else...

please keep thejokes coming
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Cory

Quote from: T-Bonizzle on July 06, 2012, 05:23:43 PM
Cory always wins these prediction things.

I think he cheats.

muahahahahahaha!

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Quote from: Black Death on July 06, 2012, 09:27:56 PM
anyone else...

please keep thejokes coming

Want to trade PR assistants? I think mine will be perfect for your team.  :P

T-Bonizzle

Maybe the expansion draft guys can all PM their preferred picks to Ian (like Jag did)

GM Franchise

I agree. That is a good idea.

T-Bonizzle

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on July 06, 2012, 11:39:03 PM
"Get me Coach Velez so I can tell him some news that will make him very happy."

Velez freaks out over the 'good news' in 5...4....3....2....