News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer

Training

Ian asked me to leave a quick reminder on what players can be trained on, so it's the following;

Shooting
Defence
Fitness
Passing
Rebounding

You have three training slots for the pre season.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Justin

CORY...PAY ATTENTION...lol  :)

Arkia Fisk

Where would ball control fall into those 5 categories?

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

T-Bonizzle

Last year I just asked for ball control and got it.

Arkia Fisk

cool, work with that.

Black Death

oh fisk this might bite you in the butt... that pr was for a reason ... when a agent says I try to help ... that not good
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Arkia Fisk

Quote from: Trumpers on July 09, 2012, 02:56:25 PM

Done. Cant say I didnt try to help...

Yea I'ma fry for that one...but I'll only have like 1 million of PR for the season if I agreed. The way i see it if he screws up I'll just use that same amount of money. I have too much on the PR plate.

Arkia Fisk

Trying to think of a way to keep him from completely screwing up...like having Shack watch out for him or something.

Arkia Fisk

Maybe even a curfew as a team during the season...but I can't do the PR, and the fact that other teams have been able to be successful without the heavy PR leads me to believe it can be done. I can't cut it on 1 mil for an entire season...just no way.

Ty

Im very interested in how my team turns out this year, so far, other than perhaps being a little weak at pg, it seems well rounded and fell into place nicely :)

Justin

I think Shields has put together a decent team.

T-Bonizzle

Quote from: Trumpers on July 09, 2012, 06:59:06 PM

I trust you have semened much this offseason.

AHAHAHAHAHA

Jennifer

Did Franchy seriously just sign a 27 year old journeyman to a 2 million 9 year contract?

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Hondo

So where's that put his cap?

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: JackHondo on July 09, 2012, 07:13:45 PM
So where's that put his cap?

30 million without Misson who hasnt been signed.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'