News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

Kentucky vs. Boston
Boise vs. Hollywood
Virginia vs. Puerto Rico
Las Vegas vs. Roswell
Tampa Bay vs. Texas
Montana vs. Wyoming
Seattle vs. Pittsburgh

Seattle vs. Roswell
Virginia vs. Pittsburgh
Hollywood vs. Wyoming
Tampa Bay vs. Kentucky
Las Vegas vs. Montana
Texas vs. Boston
Puerto Rico vs. Boise

Undefeated? YES!

Dorling

You should probably remember the name of your coach in press conferences Bone.

Ty

damn Ian, for liviing so far away, today we both seem to pop on at the same times

Justin

James...you traded away Eddie Lights??

Jennifer

It was during the first season, remember? He traded basically his entire starting roster.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Hondo

It's good to see all those trades worked out for him.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

To make the schedule easier on Bone next season I will be adding two final teams to the FBL. I'd like to only have committed players...basically carbon copies of yourselves lol. Domingo has been an avid follower of this game so I am offering him up a spot first and the second to be decided. I will stress for the record I dont want any Parttime Paul's in this. Reason being is that with work my online time might be lesser so I need the people to be checking in circa once a day to see if there is an update.

Thanks also going to have to pick a couple of cities. One in the East and one in the West.

I was thinking small cities not usually associated with having a NBA franchise or maybe a state like we did with Texas.

Finally, going to start nailing down names for your stadiums you play in. I think some have been mentioned before in Inside FBL, but I cant remember them lol, so if anyone else does let me know!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Domingo

I'm up for it. As far as locations... do we just nominate a few and see what we end up with?

Justin

Raleigh, NC
Morgantown, WV
Columbia, SC
Albany, NY
Buffalo, NY
Stors, CT

Domingo

Quote from: JustinP on July 23, 2012, 10:15:42 AM
Raleigh, NC
Morgantown, WV
Columbia, SC
Albany, NY
Buffalo, NY
Stors, CT

These are all East coast, right?

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Columbia or Stors would be my prefered options I'd say.

Domingo

Would Chicago, Illinois fall under East coast?

I think Chi-town would be a great city for a team to be located, since Texas is already taken. :(

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: domingo on July 23, 2012, 10:19:44 AM
Would Chicago, Illinois fall under East coast?

I think Chi-town would be a great city for a team to be located, since Texas is already taken. :(

Just trying to avoid any notable NBA teams lol. So far so good the closest we have is Texas as a State or Seattle who use to have a team. I'd really like to keep that feel to it. Just in case I take the game to a new level.

Justin

I think you should pick Columbia. (That's where I'm from.  ;D )

Domingo

Quote from: Trumpers on July 23, 2012, 10:21:40 AM
Just trying to avoid any notable NBA teams lol. So far so good the closest we have is Texas as a State or Seattle who use to have a team. I'd really like to keep that feel to it. Just in case I take the game to a new level.

Ah, yeah, gotcha.