News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondo

Saw this picture on FB earlier. If Alaska were to get picked, this would be an awesome logo for it.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Hondo

EBWOP

Holy Lord that's a big image.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Justin

GM Franchise

I think the Northern Lights should be in the logo somewhere if Alaska wins the voting.

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

Looks like 3 members have yet to vote. I voted, so I guess I am one of the 12 members that have voted. With that information, it looks like Anchorage has already won the Western Conference voting. East looks to be between Mississippi and Alabama.

GM Franchise

I really like the idea of a team in Alaska. *If* I get run out of Seattle, that'd be the perfect place to throw me into. It's both away from it all and has a basketball team. Perfect for a GM running from the pitchforks his fanbase is chasing him with ala the Frankenstein ending. Plus they have the Iditarod and the Palins. :P
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

But you're already an established GM, so the only way that would work is to place a new GM in your spot and give you a fresh start. Don't really see Ian doing that.

Plus it would be much more fun to watch you try and dig yourself out of this hole. :)

Ty

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on July 24, 2012, 09:31:44 AM
I think the Northern Lights should be in the logo somewhere if Alaska wins the voting.

I hate the northern lights. Being born and bred in northern manitoba, I saw them every night and they always blocked out the stars.

Dorling

#First world problem.

GM Franchise

Seattle is going to be chaos regardless.

Dorling

It's a sarcastic and bitchy response that my friends throw at each other. Like when you say 'I can't go to the cinema because the air conditioning is broken there.'

That's a first world problem, because in the third world, well, they don't have food and clean water and shit. They have real problems.

Domingo

J-Reb

Sorry for my lack of posting this week. I'm away for work and have limited internet.

T-Bonizzle

I can see Seattle ousting James sooner rather than later. Dom, get ready.