News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Black Death on July 25, 2012, 09:43:30 AM
Velez is a good coach ... terrible person.  I handle him wrong ... He  did not like the team and was just coasting . I put together a good team , but below average to rest of the league  and I blame him for not getting them to play well.

This sums up my experience with Velez.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

Agree with Justin ... Refine boys  school  would have been better
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Black Death

would love to bring Black back and dump miller contract next year ... I would have to eat 4 million but it would be worth it , Black would least want to coach

Jennifer

I know Vraba hates me and I know why. That doesn't mean it's cool for him to spread blatant lies about me in the media.

And hindsight is 20:20, maybe I'd have sent him to the other school in retrospect, but in retrospect I would have done a lot of things differently. I didn't go with it because it was the cheap option, I went with it because 'refined boys' was the last thing I'd associate with somebody like Country.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Black Death

lol... don't let him get under  your skin

hindsight is 20/20 ... lot of things i would have done different ...

number one ... don't sign your player to 13 million dollar contract before you talk to your new coach... that just dumb

Black Death

country is good trade bait   ...lol

GM Franchise

Interesting to see that GM Death is a possibility for Seattle.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

lmao... I would join the Church of Biology , before I deal with velez again

GM Franchise

Justin

I'm glad I got rid of him and his son before the first season started.

GM Franchise

Justin, that was your best move in the game. Look at all the damage he has done since you did that.

T-Bonizzle

Maybe I'll just release Cross lol

Ty

Just a heads, Truck will be on the trade block asap.

T-Bonizzle

I could also fix him. I have an idea for that. But then he'd bebetter for another team next year. Decisions decisions

Ty

How much of a contract does he have Bone?