Black Death

Velez was back stabing him , no chance in hell he helps him win those games
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Quote from: Black Death on July 26, 2012, 08:21:01 PM
Velez was back stabing him , no chance in hell he helps him win those games

Agreed. He would've had the team tank it to get me gone. Oh well. At least I had Moses Franks on #TeamFranchise, lol.  :P
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

Oh, I'm pretty sure the outcome was inevitable. Thing is, every decision a gm makes in this game has a consequence; some are good and some are bad. If I'm an owner in the league, looking for a gm to run my expansion team, my first choice is not going to be the gm that made poor choices then threw his arms up when it looked bleak and no hope was in sight.

Bone kept saying that Franchise should bow out gracefully. Had he came out and said that he felt Velez was going to sabotage his attempt at turning things around, and admitted that the situation ultimately fell on his shoulders and resigned. Things may have turned out different.

Or not, but the route taken makes GM Franchise appear undependable.

GM Franchise

If I had quit then you would be correct but that isn't what happened. A firing happened instead which is a totally different scenario. Also I don't think saying the coach is trying to sabotage the team is bowing out gracefully which is why I didn't do it. In fact that would be the opposite of it. That would make things much, much worse in my opinion.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

Actually, they fired you because of your comments about running the team in Anchorage. Comment sounded like you had already given up and were looking forward to your own future elsewhere, instead of working things out and trying to right the ship in Seattle.

Not that it matters either way, just tossing that out there.

GM Franchise

Well anyway you look at it I'm getting fired either sooner or later and it happening sooner probably will keep the team from self-destructing and give whomever takes over a chance to make a run at it so it was a good thing in that regard. Too many factors working against me to make it work but I think it will all work out in the end.

Ty

Someone help me here. What position is a G? What about F?

Ty

Keep Mckay as my coach, offer Jerry Closeness assisant coach. And this becomes my team... tempting, tempting indeed

Billy Reeps-12
PG
R -22yrs old
2.5 million (3)
C

Sean Rivers-27
SG
3 - 22yrs old
3 million (4)
C

Blair Smith - 13
SG/SF
R - 23yrs old
9 million (5)
B

Nyako Umjumbo-8
C
2 - 25 yrs old
1 million (1)
D+

Mason Griffin-21
G/SF
2 - 21yrs old
10 million (2)
B

Ramick Lazco-00
C
R - 26yrs old
4 million (6)
C-

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

MISSISSIPPI STEAMERS

ANCHOURAGE GLACIERS
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Hondo

Heh, is that anything like a Cleveland Steamer?

Anyways, that deal to Ty is ridiculously good. Griffin AND Blair Smith on the same team? Wow.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

Ty, that is a great deal. You would have a potential powerhouse team.

Justin

That would be a great team.

Jennifer

This all reads so underhanded. I mean, I know it's legit, but it's basically suggesting trading away Roswell's best for table scraps.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Welcome to Seattle where underhanded is our middle name. :)