News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

All threads are unlocked so it seems.

Also it appears as if DaKool Gasol is headed to Spain.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

not yet...  shields can try to trade him... or let him go into the expansion draft ( which would  be the smart move )
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Domingo

GM Franchise

The question is who would take him with all of his issues? He needs to be on a big city team with glitz, glamour, and nightclubs.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

damn  you dom... you got him first ...better not slip
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Shields, you should ask the agent if there's any teams he would want to play for. That is always a good move.

Jennifer

Don't worry Cory, you're still getting the reports.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

I think that everyone will be going for Chart. Justin needs to get on this quick too.

GM Franchise

Looks like Hondo os going to have to make a conjugal visit.

Cory

really really confused with the Stimmar situation. Dont know why hes acting like ive ignored him,...ugh.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

You have a team full of divas.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Cory on July 29, 2012, 08:30:25 PM
really really confused with the Stimmar situation. Dont know why hes acting like ive ignored him,...ugh.

Cause this has been going on for two weeks lol and you did!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Justin

It has been mentioned in the Inside the FBL, Cory.

GM Franchise

Phase 1: Hire Moe Christopher.
Phase 2: Get Brian Beast on the team.
Phase 3: First gay marriage in FBL history.

T-Bonizzle

Only protecting 6? We'll be releasing way too many players into the expansion draft. With 14 teams, that's up to 28 players they get to select from. It only hurts the existing teams...as someone of us are being forced to release an extra player we don't need to.

lol Chart is probably only going to sign with PR, so I don't think other teams should try.