News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: domingo on July 29, 2012, 10:42:27 PM
Where are you getting two picks from this year, James?

I thought that the season 9 pick stays but the season 10 pick is getting traded away...right? Or do I have it mixed up?
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

jagilki

Quote from: Chris Strike on July 29, 2012, 10:43:03 PM
But I don't even have any kids. <_<

He'll eat your Semen the.....

Uhm...... no... no no no.... sorry.

Domingo

You owe a season 9 to Jen, that's why I took the season 10

GM Franchise

Yeah, just saw that too. Great...  :sparta:
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

Of course, that means I'm going to have to pick up a free agent once the drafts are over.

Strike

Jag. That's just....disturbing

Hondo

Quote from: jagilki on July 29, 2012, 10:45:20 PM
He'll eat your Semen the.....

Uhm...... no... no no no.... sorry.

Have one internets for that one.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

Well as long as I get a SG and a SF I'm good.

T-Bonizzle

Or you pick up a soon to be free agent now lol. Not many left.

T-Bonizzle

Psh Chris, I can lock in faster than you can talk to him. But if you pursue the course of action we'll be done professionally in the FBL, even if he says no.

J-Reb

Oh man, ultimatums abound!

T-Bonizzle

And then I'll hire Chemchokov for the sole purpose of running through your arena naked, every single home game. And I'll also eat your children.

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Strike

...well...that escalated quickly.

T-Bonizzle

I beat he'll do it for 500K, and I'll be able to spare that much if you steal my coach.