News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strike

<_< It's like you're encouraging me to do this. I mean.......do you want to eat my unborn children THAT badly?

Domingo

James, how many current players are you planning to protect from your team?

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

So three that are staying and three that are going to Hollywood?

GM Franchise

Yes, of course. Have no choice but to protect the three traded players.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

*makes enticing noises from Strike's inbox*

Traaaaaaaaading. Traaaaaaaaaaaaading.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

T-Bonizzle

I'm trying to discourage you.

Justin is probably already gonna blacklist you because you fucked up his team.

Domingo

So will you be able to protect a fourth if you sign them in free agency now?

GM Franchise

Nope they dont count on there because they join the team next season.

Strike

Jen, I did see it. It's under consideration.

jagilki

Jennifer

Alrighty. Sorry to be a pest I just like to keep a dialogue open so I can get an idea of where the other person is at. Even if that is indeed just that it's being considered. Thoughts on a deal are always good.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Domingo

So let's say you were to sign massimo, and since you did that rebel decides to let him go to the expansion draft... Could he be drafted to one of the expansion teams?

GM Franchise

Nope because he's under contract to the Aliens and that would make him unable to be picked up in the expansion draft.

Strike

Just wanna look at my options with the upcoming draft pick and etc prior to making a decision like it, Jen. But it is appreciated.