Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

STEAL PUNDER FROM ME!

Black Death

jag ... he will go away on his own
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

jagilki

Back to the wilds of North Dakota.  Living on wild Fur Bearing Trout and Giant Beaver, with Jens Assistant Coach Amos.

FXBlade

Quote from: jagilki on July 30, 2012, 01:44:47 PM
STEAL PUNDER FROM ME!

QuoteLIST OF RETIRING PLAYERS IN SEASON 9 SO FAR CONFIRMED:
CAPPY FIELDS - TEXAS
KIRK BYWAYS - LAS VEGAS (CURRENT PLAYER COACH)
BRANDON CARTY - KENTUCKY
GOGO FRAZIER - KENTUCKY (CURRENT PLAYER COACH)
CHRIS PUNDER - MONTANA
NICK SHAW - MONTANA
SHEIK FAROOQ - ROSWELL
JERRY CLOSENESS - ROSWELL

GM Franchise

Punder is the new Toppers PR guy.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

lol, I think dropping the rest of my team would be stupid. Stimmar and Sparky are pure class.....but need to see how Stimmar situation works out.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

Id have to scout most of the top 10 to make a move like that

T-Bonizzle

Get some scouting reports out of the deals then. People giving up first rounders wouldn't exactly need them

Cory

Seems like high risk low reward.

Honestly, Sparky is a top 5 PG, Bennet/Stimmar/Peters all have pretty good contracts and are legit.

Dont see what I could possibly gain by swapping them for this draft class.

Again, need to do my scouting....I should have around 7-8 scouting reports tho come draft time, with the 5 that I have from other teams plus my own PR budget (4.5 mill extra after Chart left)

Black Death

think you mis-handle hans

Cory

I donno....he didnt totally blow me off and wanted to talk next week....so im hoping I can save some grace.

GM Franchise

My team isn't looking too bad considering how bleak things looked when I took over.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

Except that you have the worst player to ever play basketball as a player-coach.

GM Franchise

He did score four points in a game once...

Black Death

so it better for him to be on the sideline ... than in the game ... it win win