News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin

Yep, and then #1 plays #4, #2 plays #3.

Justin

And there goes Kamil!!!

FXBlade

and then what?  Still on the same side for the semi final/divisional final and then the two winners from each conference play?

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

I guess this means GM Franchise had the last laugh. I called him a diva season one and was dead on. He's a great player but is a total diva when it comes to the media reports on his team.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

Oh well, better it happen now then when the draft has already passed.

GM Franchise

That is true. I'm surprised it took him this long to do this.

Justin

Quote from: Blade on August 06, 2012, 01:33:56 PM
and then what?  Still on the same side for the semi final/divisional final and then the two winners from each conference play?

Correct, winner of 1/4 plays winner of 2/3 and winner of that plays the winner of the other conference for the Championship.

Cory

gonna need someone to step it up in the rebound department lol.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on August 06, 2012, 01:36:52 PM
I guess this means GM Franchise had the last laugh. I called him a diva season one and was dead on. He's a great player but is a total diva when it comes to the media reports on his team.

Difference being your team was total shit lol. That encouraged people to fight!
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Franchise

Lol I had that same problem last season with Apollo. Cage Daniels stepped it up for me much to my surprise. Best move is to talk to the bench PF/C guys and motivate them.

Quote from: Trumpers on August 06, 2012, 01:40:55 PM
Difference being your team was total shit lol. That encouraged people to fight!

True but this is a great team and he wants to leave. Same with Vraba. LIke I said, total divas. Give me the asshole bad PR guys anyday over these prissy diva types lol.  :P

Cory

Surprised my team hasn't turned to complete shit.....lets really hope this draft is kind to me.

GM Franchise

I said the same thing the last offseason...yeah, that didn't work out so well, lol.

GM Franchise

Looks like Shields pissed off his coach too. Should've gone the balls move route in regards to Fox.