News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strike

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on August 13, 2012, 02:46:04 PM
Yep, and I can't stand diva players. Give me the douchebag troublemakers over the diva players any day of the week.

Jennifer

Quote from: Cory on August 13, 2012, 02:38:55 PM
All of my players were ticking time
Bombs. Never knew if I could fuck
Up with them or one mistake and they lose their shit. I belie the proper definition of a player who loses all self control after one mistake has been defined as a diva player.

Depends on the personal priorities of the player, their personality, and the scale/type of fuck up. I don't think that there as many divas as people are suggesting.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Domingo

Cory, is that pick still available? I want it.

GM Franchise

Well, let me rephrase that. Any douchebag troublemakers who are not gangbangers in their spare time.  8)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Strike

Quote from: Jennifer on August 13, 2012, 02:50:44 PM
Depends on the personal priorities of the player, their personality, and the scale/type of fuck up. I don't think that there as many divas as people are suggesting.

This. In Kamil's case, I think it's the fact he's a players guy first and foremost - stands up for his teammates, doesn't afraid of anything, etc, etc. And the whole thing with Hans was just...yeah...

Jennifer

You wound me, Domingo. It's not my fault I like to have back up plans and people are being coy about confirming.  ;)

(Seriously though if you traded a player like Griffin for Ronko ahead of Stevens... I think I would murder you. Laugh first, but then murder you)

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

T-Bonizzle

The problem you had Cory is that your team had so much chemistry, that when you messed one player up, you messed them all up.

Justin

Quote from: Jennifer on August 13, 2012, 03:21:00 PM
You wound me, Domingo. It's not my fault I like to have back up plans and people are being coy about confirming.  ;)

(Seriously though if you traded a player like Griffin for Ronko ahead of Stevens... I think I would murder you. Laugh first, but then murder you)

YOu keep trying to sway him and I will murder you!

Jennifer

Mr "Blocks with his head" is sure worth at least as much as 20+ PPG  :P

FXBlade

Guys, thanks for the congrats and I finally won a ring!!!

Sucks we didnt have the seeds in the final, but boston were worthy.  Now is my time to shine because its gonna be hell for me from now and we will finally see how we go.

If I was in the east, I would struggle, tough league

Jennifer

I think it'll be tricky as they get older and decline. You have them for a looong while.

FXBlade

Quote from: Jennifer on August 13, 2012, 07:17:30 PM
I think it'll be tricky as they get older and decline. You have them for a looong while.

and am waiting on a few things....

you will see

Cory

Quote from: domingo on August 13, 2012, 02:51:28 PM
Cory, is that pick still available? I want it.

which pick?

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Cory

Quote from: domingo on August 13, 2012, 11:36:24 PM

MAAAAYBE....I needa talk with my coach this week and figure the draft out a bit

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE