News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

J-Reb

It's done. Sorry for the hold-up...had a few trades that were waiting.

Hondo

Um.... guys?

Did J-Reb and Cory just future deal the same coach? (Carty)

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Arkia Fisk

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

J-Reb

Quote from: JackHondo on August 14, 2012, 09:06:16 AM
Um.... guys?

Did J-Reb and Cory just future deal the same coach? (Carty)

Yes, he didn't see my deal. :)

Black Death

Rebel get him ... sorry cory ...
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Dorling

Did Rebel protect a player that's already signed elsewhere? (Weed).

Black Death

J-Reb

Quote from: Dorling on August 14, 2012, 09:10:53 AM
Did Rebel protect a player that's already signed elsewhere? (Weed).

He wasn't signed...he was traded for Boldeer.

Jennifer

The expansion draft is stronger than I thought it would be.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

J-Reb

Quote from: Jennifer on August 14, 2012, 09:15:27 AM
The expansion draft is stronger than I thought it would be.

There are some very good players there...better than last year, IMO, but remember that we're dealing with Black Death here. Can you imagine some of these guys negotiating with BD? Grab some popcorn. :)

Black Death

Well... got Bell and Johnson ... nice start

Rebel ...  enjoy

Cory

Shit balls, oh well 2 million is a little high for an AC for me anyways....let's see what Shiek wants

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Black Death

Hondo

Know what's funny? Sheik is asking for more as a coach ($2-3 mil) than he made as a player (250k - $1 mil)

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Hondo

Oh, and props BD. That was a good get with Johnson. Team captain material.