News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

^

That's what is was thinking I was gonna try and get him for a million a season....might try and negotiate and if not go after the last guy remaining

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Black Death

Quote from: JackHondo on August 14, 2012, 09:24:35 AM
Know what's funny? Sheik is asking for more as a coach ($2-3 mil) than he made as a player (250k - $1 mil)

notice that too... I think he might actually make a good coach ...

Quote from: JackHondo on August 14, 2012, 09:25:07 AM
Oh, and props BD. That was a good get with Johnson. Team captain material.

yeah ... right now that the plan...
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

HERE ARE EVERYONES REMAINING BUDGETS NOT INCLUDING ANY SCOUTING REPORTS SO YOUR PR FOLKS CAN GO ON HOLIDAY LOL.

TOPPERS 3.65
STALLIONS 8.5
ACES 7.5
STARS 1.3
WOLVES 7.65
BELLS 5.65
SEEDS 6.9
WAVES 6
COLONIALS 4.825
SPUDS 2.5
BEARS 8.75
DRAGONS 6.5
ALIENS 4.35
BLADES 6.5

ANCHORAGE N/A
MISSISSIPPI N/A
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Hondo

Careful though Cory, doesn't look like Sheik likes negotiating. He already turned down one or two others who tried to barter him down.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

J-Reb

Quote from: Trumpers on August 14, 2012, 09:30:43 AM
HERE ARE EVERYONES REMAINING BUDGETS NOT INCLUDING ANY SCOUTING REPORTS SO YOUR PR FOLKS CAN GO ON HOLIDAY LOL.

TOPPERS 3.65
STALLIONS 8.5
ACES 7.5
STARS 1.3
WOLVES 7.65
BELLS 5.65
SEEDS 6.9
WAVES 6
COLONIALS 4.825
SPUDS 2.5
BEARS 8.75
DRAGONS 6.5
ALIENS 4.35
BLADES 6.5

ANCHORAGE N/A
MISSISSIPPI N/A

Dumb question...do those reset at the beginning of each season?

Black Death

yes... minus your coaches salary

Hondo

One question, Ian. And sorry if this has already been answered and I'm not seeing it.

The jersey retirement thing, does that come out of this past season's PR budget or next season's?

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: JackHondo on August 14, 2012, 09:32:56 AM
One question, Ian. And sorry if this has already been answered and I'm not seeing it.

The jersey retirement thing, does that come out of this past season's PR budget or next season's?

Its introduced as a season 9 thing. A few jerseys have already been retired to add authenticity to the game which will be revealed once I can lock in some lineups for Season 9 and you get your start of season info.

From now on no player will wear number 1 (GMs number) or 99 (coaches number)

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Also guys, I want to try and get the expansion draft tied up before conversations with agents, further coaching and players, so please allow BD and Chris to get that done so I can move the stuff around in excel.

Thanks
Ian

Cory

Can we post who we wanna scout?

Black Death

yeah ... post it in the future confirmed thread

Domingo

We scouting between 5 and 7, Cory?

Cory

Quote from: domingo on August 14, 2012, 10:00:31 AM
We scouting between 5 and 7, Cory?

What?

You got 3 reports and initially it was for my eyes only when I made the deal with James, but in the fairness of the game and all things considered I'll share the reports with you. Build up some good faith between teams, lol.

Domingo

Yeah, in the fairness of the game and all things considered I am honoring the deal you made with James, not the Toppers, as the scouting reports thing wasn't actually part of the game but an added perk by GM's. I agree that it builds good faith between the teams. ;)

Chris Shields

How much does each scouting report cost?