News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Domingo

Am I missing something?

GM Franchise

Ian, added in my Team Captain in my post with the trainings. Almost forgot about it. :)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Rebel, just open your door and let whomever wants to assistant coach enter and sign them. Works easier that way.  :)
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

Ian, I'll generate a schedule before the week ends. Probably closer to Saturday though.

Cory

Is there agent bias? How the fuck does Hondo get Shakers Lee for 2 million 2 yrs a top 10 pick and Kradle and mid 1st rounder wants 7 million for 3 years?!

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

T-Bonizzle

Shakers got the 'my brother is the coach' discount.

GM Franchise

Agents act differently with each GM.

GM Franchise

Also players are a factor. If they want to play for a team they will sign for a lower price. If they don't they will jack up the price.

Domingo

Quote from: JustinP on August 15, 2012, 07:55:16 AM
Guys my wife and I are at the hospital now. Whoever offered me beast I accept the trade. Ian let whoever to speak to month daniels and for the sake of thw game sim my stuff however you see fit.

Just wanted to make sure Ian saw this, as Justin will be away for a few days with his wife in labor.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: domingo on August 15, 2012, 11:27:30 PM
Just wanted to make sure Ian saw this, as Justin will be away for a few days with his wife in labor.

We can be patient.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

jagilki

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Domingo

Quote from: Trumpers on August 15, 2012, 11:30:42 PM
We can be patient.

Schedules wont be up until around Saturday anyway, just wanted to be sure his PR agent didn't show up harassing him. :p

T-Bonizzle

Maybe you should have signed that 7 million deal huh

GM Franchise

Kradle was a great pick up. My starters look good but the bench is a mess. Didn't realize I had three guys from high school on my team, lol.