News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

He does have attitude issues though which is why he was dropped so low when I drafted him.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Fuck, I can't seem to catch any breaks lately. Nothing is working

Cory

Happens to everyone, trying to work with cap space and agents, my ass still hurts from getting fucked so badly. Jesus, at least whoever the fuck agent GS is could have taken me to dinner first

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

I'm actually happy with my team cap room wise. I have cap space and wiggle room for after next season. I can keep the core together for awhile if it works out.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Quote from: GM TyTy on August 16, 2012, 02:00:34 AM
Fuck, I can't seem to catch any breaks lately. Nothing is working

I know that feeling all too well.

Ty

I have five players. NO draft picks for me, had five different trades fall through last second, denied on every signing. I lost a starter because of a slipup. I have tons of cap space but I can't use any. This is so bloody frustration. On top of that, I'm out of town on my phone

GM Franchise

That is not good. Sounds like what happened to me in Seattle before last season. Look at how badly that turned out, lol.

Cory

Hey could be worse, I've lost the biggest players for some of the most frustrating things.

Litterally lost JJ Rogers, OJ McLoo, Kamill Bennett, and Hans Stimar (all A rated players, Stimar a B) because I simply didn't realize that Assitant coaching came out of PR budget and not cap space.

So your situation could be worse but then
Look at the future a season after destruction I think I may have the best team in the league

Cory

That is on paper, just wait till Divas start showing up.

GM Franchise

My team is a disaster just waiting to happen. My owner wants a happy go lucky, peaceful team and I've got the Ballers, Controversial Carl, Deante Weed, Pete Trafford, and Coach Flips all on the same team. It's going to be chaos just trying to keep the peace but it's the kind of challenge that I want. However my tenure in Seattle was a disaster from start to finish. I needed to get out of Seattle and Roswell is a really good fit so it all worked out. Now my real challenge is going to be keeping the players out of trouble and getting them to gel as a team at the same time.

Strike

Don was meant to be nothing more but a desperation scenario in case I couldn't close in on a PG...well, thankfully, still 11 mil or so of cap space left, so when I get to dumping him, it won't horribly cost me.

Besides that, decent team...PG situation will be my Achilles' heel but it could be worse.

GM Franchise

Yeah you're going to get killed if the other team has a decent or high level starting PG.

Strike

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on August 16, 2012, 02:50:31 AM
Yeah you're going to get killed if the other team has a decent or high level starting PG.

So 1/2 of the league then. XD

GM Franchise

Quote from: Chris Strike on August 16, 2012, 02:53:40 AM
So 1/2 of the league then. XD

Actually almost all of the league, lol.

Dorling

Very happy with my post training line up.

Make or break season though as I'm maxed out on cap and renewing deals will be tough.