News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Missing out on camp is a huge risk due to team chemistry issues and lack of training.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Dorling

Plus Brad Jones is a drug-addled prison dweller.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Dorling on August 16, 2012, 01:03:37 PM

Yeah, that's true. He's like Jimmy Street but without all the potential.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Strike

Quote from: Dorling on August 16, 2012, 01:03:37 PM

That and TyTy seems to be on the verge of getting him for Hollywood - might just see about one of the Spanish guys Ian posted or just once it's all done.

FXBlade

Theres always Chuckles!  I wont be signing him because my team is already sorted, so he is a free agent

Strike

Thing is, I need another PG since Sven's still a rookie and two of the Spaniards Ian listed (Gonzalez and Xavi) would help fill in that position (which is why I had Rogers in mind in the first place but then completely forgot he absolutely sucks...chalk it up to a massive brain fart).

Cory

Fernando was a good pick up....I wanted to steal him late if I had the choice to pick. Damn if I could have landed Kradle and Fernando, 2 steals

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Black Death

be happy with what  you got  lol 

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Domingo

I was going to grab fernando, but felt bad because he was trying to get into the league and I would have just let him sit.

Cory

Quote from: Black Death on August 16, 2012, 02:14:41 PM
be happy with what  you got  lol 

you need a SG? I'm gonna watch how he does this season, may be giving you a call if you unload Johnson and his huge contract

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Black Death

it never hurts to talk

GM Franchise

I took some huge gambles this offseason. Hoping they pay off.

J-Reb

My team is certainly better than what it was...but we're still going to be bad. The draft just didn't go my way and the guys I targeted all went way before I thought they would and I ended up with the biggest FBL player ever and Brother Leo, who might give Moses Franks a run for his money.

Black Death

you over thought yourself ...

should have keep hans

GM Franchise

Lol glad I didn't get Leo then.