News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Jimmy Street was the original Biologist player and he got his best friend Apollo converted during season six. Then Brother Leo appeared this season.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on August 18, 2012, 10:56:28 PM
Jimmy Street is the only other one that I know of.

I can fix jimmy. He's yours eh, wanna trade

GM Franchise

Let's get into talks.  :)
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

Jimmy is an ex-biologist. So is Richards.

Ty

Quote from: Thaddeus-B on August 18, 2012, 11:22:01 PM

Ex biologist? Since when

Domingo

So what kind of messages is your therapist going to work with Apollo on, Ty? Private messages, text messages...

T-Bonizzle

Ty

GM Franchise

Quote from: Thaddeus-B on August 18, 2012, 11:22:01 PM

Richards never was a Biologist.

Dorling

Damn, the league is going trade crazy. Those of us that have put a team together and kept it are just sitting back watching all of the team chemistry built during our opponents' preseasons slowly draining away (or disappearing in large chunks).

Some of these trades seem to be a bit frivolous from the outside looking in. I read all of the team threads and some of the trades that have happened have come out of absolutely nowhere.

Discuss.

Strike

...I'm just trying to rid myself of a mess I created at PG and my team's pretty much set, I swear. >_>

Jennifer

I'm still in shock that I managed to have the first NORMAL human interaction with James Cross since he entered the league.

(NB; I traded Gary, but I couldn't sign him, so no chemistry issues there)

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Dorling

Quote from: Trumpers on August 19, 2012, 05:51:35 AM

BREAKING NEWS...MACKAY NOT OKAY

Ted MacKay alongside Assistant Coach Nick Shaw walked out on the Hollywood Stars last night as he found yet again maverick GM TyTy had traded away players...nulifying any work in preseason.

“Its very disappointing to see that someone will take all your hard work and then throw it down the toilet. He was desperate I came to Roswell when I did, I then followed him here under the guise we had a team, he has swapped that team twice in a matter of weeks...for no reason. Nick and I discussed whether we wanted to be part of a franchise again in so much turmoil and the answer was no.”

The return to the Stars of Jimmy Street alongside FBL bad boy Dakool Fox seems to have been the final nail in MacKay's coaching coffin with Hollywood.

CREDIT: GREG KAIRNS

Seems my point has just been validated by Ted MacKay! There have been far too many trades post preseason. It's almost like some people just enjoy trading, even when the trades seem to serve little purpose!

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Hondo

Quote from: Dorling on August 19, 2012, 06:43:26 AM
Seems my point has just been validated by Ted MacKay! There have been far too many trades post preseason. It's almost like some people just enjoy trading, even when the trades seem to serve little purpose!

QFT, my man. QFT.

Although I will admit I went after Martin when I heard he was available. But that was more to upgrade a position, and plus I asked the coach first.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty