News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

Mormons dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Ty

You mean Brother Fox :p

GM Franchise

DaKool is going to De-Biologize your team, lol. If your whole plan backfires he will be the most likely cause of it not working.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

I think ive thought it out past that point. I believe having the church so deeply ingrained in my team and having Mckay (Velez works too) as a coach, I can turn some of those players around

GM Franchise

Lol Velez is going to go into full douche mode on you by midseason.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Better than the alternative of no coach

GM Franchise

I would rather have Flips than him, lol.

Ty

Id rather have no coach than flips lol

GM Franchise

You have the equivalent of that now. Velez is going to turn on you just like every other GM he's worked with. It's bound to happen.

Ty

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on August 20, 2012, 03:07:05 PM
You have the equivalent of that now. Velez is going to turn on you just like every other GM he's worked with. It's bound to happen.

Maybe I can convert him :p

Deal as it comes. He works reasonably cheap though

GM Franchise

Velez isn't going to convert, lol. He'll likely turn the non-Biologist players against the Biologist players, lol.

Jennifer

I hope I speak for the entire western conference when I say that Vegas is the last place I want to see Damore Richards. Good god.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Strike

Quote from: Jennifer on August 20, 2012, 04:44:46 PM
I hope I speak for the entire western conference when I say that Vegas is the last place I want to see Damore Richards. Good god.

Samesies.

FXBlade

Quote from: Jennifer on August 20, 2012, 04:44:46 PM

i know right!

but i have a feeling, anywhere else that he trades to will have the same problems with him where hw wont sign a contract, and i still sign him as a free agent for next season

Jennifer

He still has three years on his contract, he won't be a free agent for quite a while. I thought he wouldn't sign with Arkia cause he was pissed at how that specific trade went down.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."