News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FXBlade

Is he willingly going to play anywhere else?

I'm all for you trying

GM Franchise

The only other place he was interested in was Kentucky as far as I know. He is buddies with Sheldon Day.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

Quote from: Blade on August 20, 2012, 05:15:39 PM
Is he willingly going to play anywhere else?

I'm all for you trying

I have no idea.

But hell naw am I letting that pass without a fight.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Blade gets it. He'll act like he did in Seattle when he wanted traded. He'll average maybe 7 points and tank it unless he's in Vegas.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

Like I said in the cbox James... that was because he hated you, not because of the team.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

FXBlade

Would be nice though if people attempting to hijack the trade actually posted it in the trade discussion thread instead of possible behind the scenes PM's

I mean I have laid my hand on the table

Jennifer

I posted it in my team thread, does that count?

FXBlade

Not what I meant..

When a proposed deal is going to be made, i dont get all the secrecy, its nice to see it in the open and official

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jennifer on August 20, 2012, 05:21:53 PM
Like I said in the cbox James... that was because he hated you, not because of the team.

He's already walked out on Arkia and Boise without that happening. Go check the threads. He walked out on Boise despite not hating the GM.

Quote from: Blade on August 20, 2012, 05:23:16 PM
Would be nice though if people attempting to hijack the trade actually posted it in the trade discussion thread instead of possible behind the scenes PM's

I mean I have laid my hand on the table

This is EXACTLY why I was against the PM trading stuff to begin with. Hijacked trades. At least somebody finally has my back on this.  ;D :P :sparta:

Jennifer

Ah. I really thought that that was him objecting to that specific trade and how quick it was.

GM Franchise

Nah, that's him and his attitude problems that I warned everyone about. lol  :P

Strike

Quote from: Blade on August 20, 2012, 05:26:43 PM
Not what I meant..

When a proposed deal is going to be made, i dont get all the secrecy, its nice to see it in the open and official

It's a fair point and out of respect for it, I posted my attempt at it just now.

Black Death

I agree with jen ,

He not happy that Bone just happen to trade him right away ... like bone was planing too from the get go in his eyes

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on August 20, 2012, 05:30:08 PM
Nah, that's him and his attitude problems that I warned everyone about. lol  :P

He had no problem with bone... bone choose to deal with players upside  first ... instead of  one that been producing  steady ...
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jennifer

Quote from: Blade on August 20, 2012, 05:26:43 PM
Not what I meant..

I understand. I more do it because I find it easier to discuss the particulars of a trade via the PM system. It's not that I'm trying to keep it in secrecy, I just find it a better way of contacting somebody and in particular negotiating a deal when a number of counter offers go through.

And to keep track of everything. I'd be lost purely in the trade thread.

FXBlade

Quote from: Chris Strike on August 20, 2012, 05:31:09 PM
It's a fair point and out of respect for it, I posted my attempt at it just now.

Good job.  appreciate that. +1

what people need to look at as well is the people they are trading, remember Boise used 17 mill just on Shack!