Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

as long as you don't call your players by the wrong name I think your good
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Cory

sorry about the hold up, was working all day and didn't have all my notes to properly lock in for week 1.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jennifer

Ladies and gentlemen, you have just witnessed a positive James Cross news story.

...I think I have a tear in my eye. xP

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Jennifer

Oh and...

Quote from: Trumpers on August 22, 2012, 07:05:00 AM

BREAKING NEWS...CHEMANKOCOV RELEASED, POLICE SUSPECT FOUL PLAY

Viska Chemankocov was last night released and the police are on the manhunt for one or two possible suspects in cases pertaining to setting up Viska Chemankocov to appear drunk and disorderly. A police spokesman said

“Normally, we wouldn’t give too much into this, but lets be frank here some weirdos have gone out there in an attempt to embarrass a public figure of merit...and in Montana...we don’t allow people to mess with our own.”

There has been no comment from the Bears head office.

DUN DUN DAAAAAH.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Cory

Jennifer

For all that Cross is a nutjob I'm not sure I did too much of it myself. There were a few hints about what to do. I mean, all I did was be willing to drop two million and give him a bit of a speech. I'm sure Ian would be able to correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think the speech itself necessarily knocked Cross out the park. I can only solve the blatant issues, xD.

Black Death

oh ... Captain Dave Johnson ... me loves yous

Domingo

Was really hoping it would take Anchorage at least two weeks to get on the same page.  :(

J-Reb

Well, if anything, I can cross off "GM" as a potential career. Guess I should stick with my day job. :)

Black Death

dom start of the season is tough ... honest  if your team doing well you know by the  middle of the season ...

Johhny... your biggest mistake was take butch side without talking to moe ... that and you were giving away parts of your team that did well last season ... you should never gave up Gun

J-Reb

Quote from: Black Death on August 22, 2012, 09:36:34 AM
dom start of the season is tough ... honest  if your team doing well you know by the  middle of the season ...

Johhny... your biggest mistake was take butch side without talking to moe ... that and you were giving away parts of your team that did well last season ... you should never gave up Gun

I couldn't lose Butch...I had to side with him no matter what. I don't have anybody else on my roster who could play SG.

I have two first round picks next year to help with my depth. So, just have to survive at the moment.

Black Death

it not that ... you could have heard butch story ,  than  talk  to Moe ... He suing because you fired him for no reason ...

you could have release Moe after talking to him and he would not have sued ... it difference between going away at ease and going away mad as hell

Jennifer

Well... you fired a coach for getting punched by a guy because he kept using a name that... you said he could use. I'm.... not surprised it went down that way.

Strike

Quote from: domingo on August 22, 2012, 09:33:16 AM
Was really hoping it would take Anchorage at least two weeks to get on the same page.  :(

I sincerely think the coaching staff is a key on how well it's gelled out, frankly. That and I'm just...so happy right now. Pulling off that trade is starting to pay off right now but let's how see the upcoming weeks go. :D

Cory

Damn can we get an auto lock here or something