News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

Cory

saw in Akria's thread about backing a cap increase.

Hmmmmmmmmmm

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

T-Bonizzle

Hondo

Hmm.

I don't know that I do, to be honest. I think $40 million is reasonable if you manage it correctly. We up that cap number, and someone's gonna sign a mediocre player to a ridiculous contract and set a precedent.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

jagilki

Who would sign a bad player to an out of this world contract?

Jennifer

I think a slight creep up might help just because there's been some inflation (it seems like, anyway) lately and it's getting pretty hard for people to sign those low, close to league minimum deals unless they truly suck.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Hondo

Jag, I don't want to name names.
Also, it'd be rude of me to do so.
Myself, I believe in being polite and not defaming other players.
Everyone else may do so, but not me.
So, I'll keep it to myself.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Dorling

Quote from: JackHondo on August 24, 2012, 03:08:26 PM

I think it's very admirable to not name names, this is game we all enjoy without...hey wait a minute.

Strike

Quote from: Jennifer on August 24, 2012, 03:07:03 PM
I think a slight creep up might help just because there's been some inflation (it seems like, anyway) lately and it's getting pretty hard for people to sign those low, close to league minimum deals unless they truly suck.

That sounds about right.

Ty

Quote from: JackHondo on August 24, 2012, 03:08:26 PM

But Jen,
Dont you want to be honest?
Too often we keep to
ourselves
Or are you scared, homie?

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Arkia Fisk

Ok so I disappeared...apparently the due date I had written down for the bill wasn't the right due date and lets just say things went downhill from there! back tho

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

FXBlade

Quote from: JackHondo on August 24, 2012, 02:59:47 PM
Hmm.

I don't know that I do, to be honest. I think $40 million is reasonable if you manage it correctly. We up that cap number, and someone's gonna sign a mediocre player to a ridiculous contract and set a precedent.

I have made a point of sticking to the $40

I think this is fair

Arkia Fisk

I can't find the schedule for this season...sorry about my total lateness. I'm having financial irks right about now. The internet paid for it.

GENERAL MANAGER - ROSWELL ALIENS

FXBlade

Quote from: Arkia Fisk on August 24, 2012, 09:07:04 PM
I can't find the schedule for this season...sorry about my total lateness. I'm having financial irks right about now. The internet paid for it.

Page 309

Only has the first 3 weeks, that is all that has been released