News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strike

If somehow, by the grace of the Gods themselves and awesome GMing and etc, Blade and I stay undefeated up until Week 9...shit could get VERY real.

GM Franchise

I tried to make things as interesting as possible.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Cory

No one will go undefeated, trust me I tried

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Quote from: Cory on September 04, 2012, 01:56:15 AM
No one will go undefeated, trust me I tried

This is very true.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Strike

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on September 04, 2012, 01:58:49 AM
This is very true.

Yeah, it'd take something else to get that done...but with the way Ian's been setting up this story so far, Glaciers/Aces is going to be some epic stuff. I'm expecting Bogolov to fire back any week now to Chart's talks to the press...

GM Franchise

I agree. It's going to be a war out west. I think there's going to be more rivalry's set up throughout the league which will make things even more interesting. I think the Moses Franks thing is going to lead to something with Roswell and Hollywood which should be good considering the history of the GM's, players, and coaches involved in both teams. Lots of heat there.

FXBlade

I kind of don't like that.  Anchorage/Vegas in the last week for both games.  That would never happen and its going to be uninteresting games because half my team will be resting that week.  Kind of disappointing to be honest

Jennifer

Occam's razor - simplest solution is the most likely to be the correct one.

Is it more likely that somebody went out of their way to set Franks up for no apparent reason, or that Moses 'F-grade' Franks just really really sucks?

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

jagilki

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on September 04, 2012, 09:17:56 AM
How did he try to cheat against you?

He made the shots.  Man, if I can't make them nobody can.  Must of cheated.  I think he used Vitamins or something.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Blade on September 04, 2012, 04:26:52 AM
I kind of don't like that.  Anchorage/Vegas in the last week for both games.  That would never happen and its going to be uninteresting games because half my team will be resting that week.  Kind of disappointing to be honest

Well Anchorage and Vegas didn't play each other the first four weeks of conference play and it was hard scheduling the last two weeks so it kind of ended up that way.

Quote from: Jennifer on September 04, 2012, 09:12:14 AM
Occam's razor - simplest solution is the most likely to be the correct one.

Is it more likely that somebody went out of their way to set Franks up for no apparent reason, or that Moses 'F-grade' Franks just really really sucks?

The F grade is for Fantastic. Get it right Jen.  :P

FXBlade

Something about the schedule doesn't seem right, it may be me being picky, but it seems really off to me. 

From my division I play

Boise x3
Wyoming x2
Hollywood x2
Anchorage x2
Montana x1
Roswell x1
Seattle x1

and then 6 games from the other division (Tampa, Kentucky, Waves, Virginia, Steamers, Blades)

The fact that I only play some teams once, and then Boise 3 times seems a little off.

GM Franchise

Well I can revise it after work. No big deal. Must've missed one of the Vegas/Boise games.

FXBlade

Theres more buddy..  This is Anchorage.  The Play Hollywood 3 times, and dont even play Montana.

Hollywood x3
Roswell x2
Boise x2
Wyoming x 2
Vegas x 2
Seattle x 1

+ 6 from East

Should every team not play everyone in their own division twice and then 4 from the opposite?  That would be 18 games right?

Domingo

Yeah, i think there are extra games from opposing conferences. Last year worked on 2 per in conference and a few games out of conference.

This is James first run at this, and I doubt it is easy, but we can still get it taken care of before we get to that point.

Domingo

Quote10 Guests, 8 Users

Users active in past 15 minutes:
domingo, JustinP, Chris Shields, Chris Strike, Black Death, Arkia Fisk, Jennifer, Cory

Only FBL GM's are online right now.