News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ty

Quote from: James V, The Calvary's Franchise on September 06, 2012, 02:11:39 PM
Fixed the problem. Boston was on there twice too and Wyoming not at all.

Hollywood vs. Anchorage
Seattle vs. Roswell
Puerto Rico vs. Kentucky
Pittsburgh vs. Tampa Bay
Texas vs. Boston
Las Vegas vs. Wyoming
Mississippi vs. Virginia
Montana vs. Boise

Boise vs. Wyoming
Texas vs. Kentucky
Boston vs. Mississippi
Anchorage vs. Seattle
Roswell vs. Las Vegas
Montana vs. Hollywood
Puerto Rico vs. Pittsburgh
Tampa Bay vs. Virginia

Ive faced Anchorage twice already

T-Bonizzle

Well we aren't using that TyTy so it doesn't matter

FXBlade

When will the full schedule be available?

Ty

Can I fire a player due to disciplinary action and not take the hit for the future? Since its still early, can I sign a free agent to fill that spot of that fired player and have him start playing immediately?

Domingo

No, i don't believe that is possible, Ty.

If you release the player then you have to pay him. If the player decides to leave the team i believe that constitutes as a breach of contract and you don't have to pay him.

FXBlade

Quote from: GM TyTy on September 06, 2012, 06:09:46 PM
Can I fire a player due to disciplinary action and not take the hit for the future? Since its still early, can I sign a free agent to fill that spot of that fired player and have him start playing immediately?
If you fire a player you have to pay out his contract

However you cannot add a player at this stage I believe, you would be a man down forthe season

GM Franchise

Quote from: Thaddeus-B on September 06, 2012, 05:42:47 PM
With 16 teams we need 11 Weeks. that's where James was going wrong with his schedule. You face everyone in your division twice and everyone in the other division once.

Yeah that's what I was going to fix.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

GM Franchise

Quote from: Thaddeus-B on September 06, 2012, 05:42:47 PM
With 16 teams we need 11 Weeks. that's where James was going wrong with his schedule. You face everyone in your division twice and everyone in the other division once.

Bone, do you want to send me the rest of the schedule and I can finish or are you going to finish it? I have the time to finish the season schedule tonight if need be.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

We need to talk on AIM...

GM Franchise

I can talk when I get home from work. Heading home in the next 20-30 minutes.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Week 4
Hollywood vs. Mississippi
Boston vs. Roswell
Tampa Bay vs. Seattle
Pittsburgh vs. Montana
Anchorage vs. Puerto Rico
Texas vs. Wyoming
Boise vs. Virginia
Kentucky vs. Las Vegas

Virginia vs. Wyoming
Tampa Bay vs. Hollywood
Puerto Rico vs. Roswell
Boston vs. Montana
Pittsburgh vs. Anchorage
Boise vs. Mississippi
Seattle vs. Kentucky
Las Vegas vs. Texas
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Franchise

Quote from: Thaddeus-B on September 06, 2012, 06:35:40 PM
We need to talk on AIM...

On AIM right now. My AIM is trickrtreatLV.

T-Bonizzle

You know I'm trying to turns things around, I could use a little pity NPCs!

jagilki

Flips just heard that the Aliens have yet to win?

GM Franchise

Flips is off on another planet most times.