News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ty

T-Bonizzle

I am gonna cut my losses I just don't want him to know that yet.

J-Reb

Arkia has been having some personal issues, so, I think she's been offline for a little while.

Cory

Waiting for me to be next.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Yeah Fisk has personal issues going on.

And Cory, I'm next. Look at my team. It's a disaster, lol.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

I am anxiously waiting to raid your pieces feeling pretty safe despite the mistake of bringing Fox to Hollywood

Cory

Thats the only thing....my team is a all star team that just needs time to gel.

GM Franchise

Your team is bad ass, Cory. Next season they will be a powerhouse.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

were back ...

does the happy dance
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Strike

Quote from: GM Franchise on October 11, 2012, 11:34:49 PM
Your team is bad ass, Cory. Next season they will be a powerhouse.

I'm crossing my fingers they don't catch fire like Boston did towards the latter half of the season. In specific, I hope it doesn't start this week. <_<

Because if they do...shiiiiiittttttt, this could get interesting.

Jennifer

I think it just depends on the combination of guys... it's not even necessarily needing time to gel - my team got almost completely overhauled from last season to this one... some groups just don't operate as well together. The whole is bigger than the sum of its parts and the grades aren't everything. It could be that Sui's 'fast break offence' lends itself to more mistakes and doesn't suit the players involved.

I dunno, but I don't think the highest-grading team automatically has anything sewn up, the Hayseeds are testament to that.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Cory

I know my team is good....but it takes time and it seems Time is the one thing I dont have FFS

Black Death

Dorling bro ... was Mcdoe playing bad... it kind of same like you did unnecessary thing there  benching him for one game... now he upset , it could hurt you in the long run
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Dorling

Quote from: Black Death on October 13, 2012, 11:04:45 AM
Dorling bro ... was Mcdoe playing bad... it kind of same like you did unnecessary thing there  benching him for one game... now he upset , it could hurt you in the long run

A good way to weed out the Primadonnas is to give them the chance to be mature. I lost a game last week I shouldn't have done, and Elbomu has outperformed McDoe from the bench pretty much every week in terms of blocks, rebounds, points and steals. So by that rationale, yes, McDoe is playing badly, because his direct counterpart is outperforming him with less minutes. If he was mature he'd take it on the chin and up his game, not bitch out, especially as I assured him he's my long term PF, AND there's proof from the Aces that rotation can help. Basically, f**k him.

FXBlade

Mistake!

Mcdoe was my starter and didn't like the challenge from fools.

Mcdoe left because he didn't like the competition. And the sad thing is, fools consistently put up the same if not better points from the bench.