News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Strike

Quote from: Blade on October 13, 2012, 04:30:45 PM
Mistake!

Mcdoe was my starter and didn't like the challenge from fools.

Mcdoe left because he didn't like the competition. And the sad thing is, fools consistently put up the same if not better points from the bench.

It's an inferiority complex deal. McDoe's good, but it seems every time he's 'competed' for a position, he's failed miserably.

It is what it is and Elbomu does deserve a shot at playing starter.

GM Franchise

McDoe is one of those stay away players. He's good but he causes drama when there's heat on him.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Dorling

Elbomu is the better player right now. I guess Yi Fi my new go to guy!

T-Bonizzle

I'll trade ya Dorling, one headache for another.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Forms are acting up (same old story) so posting the pdfs is proving tricky leave it with me...
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Franchise

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

I must guiltily admit that I absolutely wet myself when Dirk went "Such a shame... WELL ANYWAY."

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Cory

I survived another week.....

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

FXBlade

GM Franchise

No but I thought I had until the end of the season. Oh well. Maybe I can actually do good in Boise next season...  :D

Black Death

All hell broken loose in the east... I am in tie for 2nd place ... with the dragons

:o

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jennifer

Man... the difference between East and West this year is even more striking than before. I'm just amazed by my team's hot streak. I'm faiiiirly sure this is the most we've won in a row since the game started.

Will be interesting to see what happens with the Falls Clause... I can see a bunch of teams resetting entirely. I'd like to stick with mostly what I have, for obvious reasons, but I could do with a centre upgrade. Have a feeling I won't be able to talk OJ out of retiring though, which will be a big blow.

...Fingers crossed Hawk doesn't quit on me and Griffin doesn't waltz off.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Black Death

yeah see it the same way ... I like were my team at just need to upgrade in few spots , but I think I have few deals in the works that going to help me get better
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Justin

I can put a good team together but can't seem to get over the mediocre hump.

Strike

My team's surprisingly fantastic, I'm just hoping I don't screw the pooch and do something to make one or two players leave for good due to the Falls Amendment. That and of course, the fact I have cap room to work with but absolutely no PR money whatsoever...so Shack should be interesting if that comes up once the season's over. <_<