Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

Free agency bidding? I approve.

GM Franchise

Does the revised schedule for weeks 6 and 7 work for everyone? Double check it so I can make any corrections. Thanks.  :)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: GM Franchise on October 22, 2012, 06:57:49 PM
Does the revised schedule for weeks 6 and 7 work for everyone? Double check it so I can make any corrections. Thanks.  :)

Needs checking by all before we progress the game further.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Justin

Looks good.

Are we going to add teams for next season?  If not, I can go ahead and work on next season's schedule.

GM Franchise

I'm doing next season's schedule as soon as we get this season's fixed.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Dorling

Quote from: JustinP on October 23, 2012, 12:31:24 PM
Looks good.

Are we going to add teams for next season?  If not, I can go ahead and work on next season's schedule.

Or you could work on your SCW RP since deadline is 37 hours :)

Justin

I'm trying!  I got a bad case of writer's block.

Jennifer

See no problem with it on my end.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

jagilki

Cory

im good with everything

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Strike

Quote from: Trumpers on October 23, 2012, 07:24:38 AM
Needs checking by all before we progress the game further.

Aye, all is good here.

GM Franchise

Alright I since we're good to go I've got the formula from Bone about the scheduling so I can start on next season's schedule ASAP so we don't have this problem next season and things run smoothly next season without any hiccups.

Plus it keeps me active in the game despite being fired as GM although I hear the Spuds are looking for one. *hint* *hint*  :D

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: GM Franchise on October 23, 2012, 06:14:10 PM
Alright I since we're good to go I've got the formula from Bone about the scheduling so I can start on next season's schedule ASAP so we don't have this problem next season and things run smoothly next season without any hiccups.

Plus it keeps me active in the game despite being fired as GM although I hear the Spuds are looking for one. *hint* *hint*  :D

I'd like to see the following if we can do it. Everyone plays a home and away game with the people in their division.

They also play a one home game and one away game with a team outside their division.

To many games a season will burn me out in making it and this should be able to manage in future. Can you also PM me the new schedule for this season since you made the changes.

Thanks mate
Ian
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Domingo