News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

There was a major debate on who was top of the big 3. The three of them are rivals to some degree. Bennett you might remember also played some C in college.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Jennifer

Sat here staring at a window full of text to say to Hawk... bricking it that hitting post will implode my team.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Dorling

Quote from: Jennifer on November 06, 2012, 07:44:22 AM
Sat here staring at a window full of text to say to Hawk... bricking it that hitting post will implode my team.

I'm going to wheel out the #firstworldproblems hashtag for that.

Jennifer

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

J-Reb

I think you have to go all in for Shack now, Strike.  Kamil's going to be royally pissed and now that the voicemail has gone public, I don't think you can spin it in a way that might appease Bennett.

Ty

Ian,

for the next few FBL weeks, Im probably going to be the last to lock-in every time. Just lock me in whenever you want to move on.

Also, Falls Clause extend to coaches?

Black Death

Quote from: GM TyTy on November 06, 2012, 11:16:30 AM
Ian,

for the next few FBL weeks, Im probably going to be the last to lock-in every time. Just lock me in whenever you want to move on.

Also, Falls Clause extend to coaches?

I don't think so ,  The coaches don't have agents
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Black Death

I am very surprise to see the Team in this spot ... this season been great
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Jennifer

Their salary also comes from a different budget, and coaches have always been able to leave whenever they felt like it.

Edit: Just realised my guys are on a 9 game winning streak. That's nuts. Really takes me aback; wasn't expecting to be doing this well.

Now if only I can beat my last bogey team (Las Vegas), at some point and this season will be remarkable.  ;D. Even though my team has some real weak links in terms of off-court fragility, I'm really looking forward to the fallout from this season.

Jennifer

I really hate to be a pain about the schedule, but I was just checking through it and I'm slated to play Anchorage in weeks 10 and 11, and we've already played each other once.

I think I'm missing a game against Pittsburgh, as by the current system, they're the only team I haven't played at all, and I have two games against every team in my conference.

Found the missing match, I think.

Mississippi and Pittsburgh are scheduled to play each other in week 11 having also already played each other twice.

So in week 11, if you change it from:
Mississippi vs. Pittsburgh
and
Wyoming vs. Anchorage

To:

Mississippi vs. Anchorage
and
Wyoming vs. Pittsburgh

I think that sorts out the issue.

Strike

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on November 06, 2012, 11:04:19 AM
I think you have to go all in for Shack now, Strike.  Kamil's going to be royally pissed and now that the voicemail has gone public, I don't think you can spin it in a way that might appease Bennett.

One last resource to try and if it fails miserably, then I'll take the necessary steps from there.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Guys I am kind of getting to the stage with this schedule where I am thinking we call time on it in a few weeks. I will make a deal to the GMs there will be no more "firings" and we can end the season.

This schedule is really ticking me off and its not worked as planned. I'd like to hear from everyone and see if they are keen to do this so we can properly lay it out.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Strike

I can work with that - last year, it was only a total of eight weeks that were played out, right? Give it another two weeks of in-play time to determine some of those final playoff spots where races are tight, move on to the playoffs/offseason/Falls Clause/draft bits that will come, lay out the schedule prim and proper for the next season while at it and go from there.

Jennifer

I understand the logic behind ending it early and... well I'm going to say that I feel it's more the call of the Eastern Conference, as theirs is the one where a few more games are going to make a big difference, considering how close it all is.

Like, I don't object to it because I know the repeated issues with the schedule must have been a huge headache, I'm just not... all guns blazing full speed ahead because, y'know... my conference is largely a  foregone conclusion.

Chris Shields

Quote from: Chris Strike on November 06, 2012, 03:31:37 PM
I can work with that - last year, it was only a total of eight weeks that were played out, right? Give it another two weeks of in-play time to determine some of those final playoff spots where races are tight, move on to the playoffs/offseason/Falls Clause/draft bits that will come, lay out the schedule prim and proper for the next season while at it and go from there.
Agreed with everything said here.