Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondo

I think Alex ate the test pdf...

Edit: And there it is.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Ty

Ian, the stuff that I dont get time to do this week, will that be allowed to still get resolved?

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: GM TyTy on November 08, 2012, 09:05:56 AM
Ian, the stuff that I dont get time to do this week, will that be allowed to still get resolved?

I think there is far too much focus on resolving. As I said we have an offseason to go at when the season is over. I am happy to spend time going through most of that then. No players are going to extend contracts now nor coaches agree anything.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

T-Bonizzle

We have time to negotiate with our players in the off-season before they hit free agency either by an expired contract or Falls deal right?

Like if I wanna resign Tom Smith, I won't come online one afternoon to discover Jen got her dirty fingers on him while I was at work.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: T-Virus on November 08, 2012, 09:51:08 AM
We have time to negotiate with our players in the off-season before they hit free agency either by an expired contract or Falls deal right?

Like if I wanna resign Tom Smith, I won't come online one afternoon to discover Jen got her dirty fingers on him while I was at work.

There will be time...you just got to use it.

T-Bonizzle

I think thats what TyTy was worried about which is why he tried to do 12 things at once.

Jennifer

Are we allowed to state cases for awards this time around? I feel it would be good to be able to remind people about some of the numbers particular players are putting up.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

T-Bonizzle

I could have sworn I saw a draft prospect thread last night. Where did that go?

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Jennifer on November 08, 2012, 09:56:04 AM
Are we allowed to state cases for awards this time around? I feel it would be good to be able to remind people about some of the numbers particular players are putting up.

Sure leave them in the thread, no charge to PR

Ty

Fuck me sideways, I had an entire plan for the rest of the season. I feel like Im the only one screwed over by the season ending early.

Hondo

What was the plan, to lose some more?

(I'm kidding)

Honestly Ty, this needed to be done. All of us need a fresh start with this Falls Clause stuff.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Ty

I know, I just wish there was a way to like send the emails out or something before the season ends

Ty

But still, I support whats going on. Im just frustrated is all

Cory

Ugh, no idea what to do right now in Texas.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Ty