News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

now is the time jen ... aces are hurting  ... glaciers same to be in free fall over Bennett , you have a legit shot in winning the west and the title this year ...

also strike the west imploding also help a little ... but yeah voice mail during the season was not a good move
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

T-Bonizzle

I should have waited for Jen to lock in before making my predictions...

GM Franchise

Always do moves like that in the offseason. Doing things like that during the season is called "Pulling a Franchise" for a reason. Meaning don't do it.  :D
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Strike

I mean, we'll wait and see what happens - worse comes to worse, already planning a few things to try and fill up the possible void.

T-Bonizzle

Just remember for this game everything is gonna be high drama and no one is going to be reasonable.

GM Franchise

Speaking of voids my team is a giant void other than bench and SF. Losing Bulous, Shack, and Smalls is huge.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

Yeah. I feel like all I could do was be up front and honest though. I've been trying hard to keep my head down and not do anything dumb, deflect the questions about where Hawk is going to go and defended constant accusations that we like, hate each other when other than that one spat at the start of the season we've been getting on pretty well the entirety of season 9. I was actually going to leave it one more week of the regular season to say something similar, but y'know, early end meant that I wound up saying it now.

I was hoping to get it out BEFORE another Magiko story though. :P

(For the record, even if he leaves, I really doubt he's going to up sticks BEFORE the play offs. Man's a professional)

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Dorling

Quote from: T-Virus on November 10, 2012, 05:42:08 PM
Just remember for this game everything is gonna be high drama and no one is going to be reasonable.

This is exactly why Clint Danberry is the best centre in the FBL.

And he said he wants to be a Colonial for life. Never trading him. Ever.

T-Bonizzle

I'm sure you'll have ample opportunity to burn that bridge at some point.

Strike

Quote from: Dorling on November 10, 2012, 05:44:39 PM
This is exactly why Clint Danberry is the best centre in the FBL.

And he said he wants to be a Colonial for life. Never trading him. Ever.

For the love of God, Dorling, don't jinx it! XD

GM Franchise

Quote from: Chris Strike on November 10, 2012, 05:46:14 PM
For the love of God, Dorling, don't jinx it! XD

Lol ain't that the truth.

Jennifer

Also...

No! Not the X-Man! DD:

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Losing the X-Man is a massive blow for the Seeds.

Strike

Quote from: Jennifer on November 10, 2012, 05:49:12 PM
Also...

No! Not the X-Man! DD:

I feel for Hondo here. Really. X and GoGo are his two guys and given this season and its ending, that has to be the most bitter pill to swallow. >_<

Black Death

also poor x ... end of a era

bright side  GOGO needs help with coaching next year
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"