News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

T-Bonizzle

Meh. "Over-hyped" tells me nothing. I'm ready to move on.

GM Franchise

Stimmar opting to leave Puerto Rico is a blow to that team.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Steven

Starting to get the feeling that finding some coaches will be more difficult than expected, haha. :P

J-Reb

Quote from: Steven on November 12, 2012, 10:25:12 AM
Starting to get the feeling that finding some coaches will be more difficult than expected, haha. :P

You could have stolen Spots.  Don't let other game threads throw you off... if they're in your office, talk to them.  They'll tell you if they are off the market.

Steven

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on November 12, 2012, 10:50:01 AM
You could have stolen Spots.  Don't let other game threads throw you off... if they're in your office, talk to them.  They'll tell you if they are off the market.

Welp. Good to know for the next one at least. Assumed they were untouchable once another team had them down to contract.

Jennifer

Would've had to pay over the odds though, probably.

Steven stay the HELL away from Devine. He's got no loyalty whatsoever.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

T-Bonizzle

Let him do what he wants. He needs to learn somehow. Better to learn early, than to learn later like Strike has, because it's gonna cost him the playoffs now.

Steven

Lol, the amount of depth in this game, can't wait until I'm deeper into this! I'm sure it'll be a blast with all of these personalities everywhere.

Jennifer

Fair point, Bone. My suggestion would be to read back through some of the team threads though, really helps get a grasp on the game and some insight into how people tick in FBL.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Steven

Quote from: Jennifer on November 12, 2012, 11:57:57 AM
Fair point, Bone. My suggestion would be to read back through some of the team threads though, really helps get a grasp on the game and some insight into how people tick in FBL.

Good idea. Think I'll be doing just that with my free time today. Any recommendations to start off with?

Hondo

Look through the Seattle Toppers thread first. Learn what NOT to do :)

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Ty

Aces then toppers.

Blade does an amazing job.... James hasn't had anyone die yet at least lol

GM Franchise

Aces, Hayseeds, Colonials, Stallions, and Toppers

T-Bonizzle

Toppers thread until Franchise is sacked.
Roswell during the Franchise era.
Keep watching Boise now too.

Also...

The first couple of pages of the Waves, during Velez-Gate
Hollywood Stars during the BD era
Pre-Season and Season 9 of the Boise Spuds and Boston Bells
Texas Stallions from Season 8 onward

Am I forgetting anything?