News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

That first time , I heard of this , I have done it before with no problem...no it a problem
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

J-Reb

Ian has had a no-edit/delete rule for as long as I've been a GM - so at least two seasons. 

Black Death

Damn it ... I missed that rule ... Well Johhny looks like my stupid has got you the win ... you are lucky

J-Reb

Quote from: Black Death on November 13, 2012, 09:34:53 AM
Damn it ... I missed that rule ... Well Johhny looks like my stupid has got you the win ... you are lucky

To be fair... I would have beat you anyway. :)

Black Death

actually no... keep telling yourself that

J-Reb

Quote from: Black Death on November 13, 2012, 09:46:31 AM
actually no... keep telling yourself that

I'm sorry, I can't hear you over Country's whining from his jail cell.  I'd spend less time figuring out how to get him out and more time bringing him a fresh pair of panties!

Black Death

look behind you ... it moe

:D

J-Reb

Quote from: Black Death on November 13, 2012, 09:57:38 AM
look behind you ... it moe

:D

Lies.  I'd hear him spanking it from a mile away!

J-Reb

We need a smack talk thread.

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Jennifer

I think BD needs to swap Johnson and Fernando. Let Davies make Fernando his bitch whilst Johnson breaks Boldeer into pebbles.

--

Oh Ian, regarding incorrect numbers of 'years pro'

* Country Sampson and James Cross should both have 4 listed and each only has 3.
* This should be Yianni Gilkansious's third year, and it's listed as his second.
* I'm not sure how many years Fan Mu should have, but I know that 4 isn't correct, as he was on the Bells' starting roster in Season 6, and it's the season 6 draftees who have 4 years experience.
* There seems to be some discrepancy with Eddie Lights, as he was rookie of the year in season 2. This should mean he has 8 years experience as of this year, meaning he would have entered the FBL at 18 years old, but he's listed as coming from Duke rather than high school. I'm not 100% sure how it works so that might not matter, but in any case, this should be his eighth year, not his sixth.
* Yi Fi was out of the FBL for a year, so I'm not sure if he should have 4 years or not. It depends on whether the number represents purely FBL experience, I guess. 3 accounts for all his years playing in our league.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Black Death

Well Jen ... that sounds interesting ... if the avenue to get Country is close I might do that

J-Reb

A question for Ian - if we have drafted a player, but they chose to sign with a foreign team, do we still own their rights?

Black Death

I know I  am not Ian

but I think you have first rights if you want to bring him back

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Jennifer on November 13, 2012, 10:35:02 AM
Oh Ian, regarding incorrect numbers of 'years pro'

* Country Sampson and James Cross should both have 4 listed and each only has 3.
* This should be Yianni Gilkansious's third year, and it's listed as his second.
* I'm not sure how many years Fan Mu should have, but I know that 4 isn't correct, as he was on the Bells' starting roster in Season 6, and it's the season 6 draftees who have 4 years experience.
* There seems to be some discrepancy with Eddie Lights, as he was rookie of the year in season 2. This should mean he has 8 years experience as of this year, meaning he would have entered the FBL at 18 years old, but he's listed as coming from Duke rather than high school. I'm not 100% sure how it works so that might not matter, but in any case, this should be his eighth year, not his sixth.
* Yi Fi was out of the FBL for a year, so I'm not sure if he should have 4 years or not. It depends on whether the number represents purely FBL experience, I guess. 3 accounts for all his years playing in our league.

I have updated these. Thanks Jen. Once we have a sort of end of season FA list and current roster list if you can scan through and let me know if anything leaps out at you.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'