News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hondo

Folks, if I owe anyone peeks at scout reports, or conversely if you owe me any looks, please let me know. I seemed to have lost the sticky note I had that showed that breakdown.

I know that I owe Dorling a look or two, but that's all I know right off hand.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Jennifer

Quote from: Trumpers on November 14, 2012, 04:10:53 AM
I have updated these. Thanks Jen. Once we have a sort of end of season FA list and current roster list if you can scan through and let me know if anything leaps out at you.

Sure thing mate. This is actually the kind of thing I enjoy doing so it's no trouble.

Quote from: JackHondo on November 14, 2012, 10:00:11 AM
Folks, if I owe anyone peeks at scout reports, or conversely if you owe me any looks, please let me know. I seemed to have lost the sticky note I had that showed that breakdown.

I owe ya one.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Black Death

going to finish up now

sorry guys for it taking so long
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

J-Reb

Quote from: JackHondo on November 14, 2012, 10:00:11 AM

I'm not positive but I think you owe me all of your scouting reports for the rest of time... right?

Hondo

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on November 14, 2012, 10:54:10 AM
I'm not positive but I think you owe me all of your scouting reports for the rest of time... right?

Yeah, sounds about right.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Jennifer

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on November 14, 2012, 10:54:10 AM

You owe me yours for a couple seasons.  ;D

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

J-Reb

Quote from: Jennifer on November 14, 2012, 10:59:22 AM
You owe me yours for a couple seasons.  ;D

It's unfortunate that Moe took all my money!

Jennifer

Damn that fabulously dressed man...

Black Death

Moe Money ...more problems

T-Bonizzle

I can go with our usual arrangement Hondo

jagilki

We never came up with a number but we agreed to a like for like trade of peeks.

J-Reb

Ian not wasting any time with the results!  Speedy!

Black Death

I am 20 mins to late ... just finish with my speech  lol

damn my trying to be prefect

Hondo

Don't waste it if you worked that hard on it. Give it to us here.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Sorry BD, but I got to call time eventually...
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'