News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

Quote from: Trumpers on December 03, 2012, 03:13:17 PM

Hi how can I help, I cannot cure small penis syndrome, as I heard this is a major issue for you, but I can advise maybe dating a woman with no feeling in her vagina and is also blind...

Even the Texas Doctor is taking pot shots at Cory ... lol

Brutal
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

The Texas thread is great right now, lol.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Hondo

I think it's time for Cory boy to go all in.

Start dissing the coach hardcore. Every chance he gets. Either the coach is finally going to have enough and quit, or the owner is going to fire him (which is bound to happen anyway, at this rate). Either way, we're all winners on the entertainment factor.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

Quote from: JackHondo on December 03, 2012, 03:53:47 PM
I think it's time for Cory boy to go all in.

Start dissing the coach hardcore. Every chance he gets. Either the coach is finally going to have enough and quit, or the owner is going to fire him (which is bound to happen anyway, at this rate). Either way, we're all winners on the entertainment factor.

Agreed. Entertainment factor is at an all time high in Texas.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

I have to agree with Hondo ... It gotten toxic , beyond repair ...

the Entertainment factor is great

Ty

Jump ship to Boise. Like Seattle tried with me

GM Franchise

Yeah, he can come to Boise and work with the dreaded Tree Man Offense that puts up 35 a game.  :D

T-Bonizzle

I don't even know what I did.

Black Death

Quote from: Trumpers on December 01, 2012, 08:50:27 AM

There we have it.

Quote from: T-Wishbone on December 01, 2012, 09:11:11 AM
I'll get back with you in a bit. Nice work this past week.

I want to talk to PR and see how well our latest PR campaign went.

Quote from: Trumpers on December 03, 2012, 02:52:08 PM

Well that was a fun chat.

right here ... now I could be wrong ... but the response by the coach did not sound good... I don't think he like being brush off so fast .

Again I could be wrong

T-Bonizzle

I guess...I don't know

We've all been doing this for 5 seasons now. The series of events goes like this: Answer press conference....wait for coach's reaction to the press conference...take care of any other business...come back to the coach, talk about the team and lock in. So I'm not doing anything different from what I've ever done in the past.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Your totally right the every person in the world is exactly the same.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

T-Bonizzle

Jennifer

Ian/Jon - regarding Makuza/Mazuka, - he's listed as Joy on the draft prospects list but has been referred to as Joey subsequently, hence confusion?

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Maybe he has two names like Bolak Huir/Mike Hunt.

Jon

Quote from: Jennifer on December 03, 2012, 07:30:01 PM
Ian/Jon - regarding Makuza/Mazuka, - he's listed as Joy on the draft prospects list but has been referred to as Joey subsequently, hence confusion?

Oh yeah, I didn't know his name was Joey. I've been calling him Joy since the beginning because that is what he said on the draft prospect list. His agent never said anything either.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors