Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ty

Can someone copy paste the incident that screwed jordan up here please

Dorling

Not much to copy paste. He got knocked out by James Cross back when the Toppers were animals and started seeing an imaginary friend call Brian. He also started trying to pass to his imaginary friend on court and causing a lot of turnovers.

This transitioned into hearing voices, seeing stuff in a parrallel dimension (like the NBA and stuff) and then getting nightmares. I cured him for a while but he slipped back into it.

Ty

Quote from: Dorling on December 04, 2012, 09:57:24 AM
Not much to copy paste. He got knocked out by James Cross back when the Toppers were animals and started seeing an imaginary friend call Brian. He also started trying to pass to his imaginary friend on court and causing a lot of turnovers.

This transitioned into hearing voices, seeing stuff in a parrallel dimension (like the NBA and stuff) and then getting nightmares. I cured him for a while but he slipped back into it.

How did you cure him?

jagilki

Didn't he sleep with him?

Hondo

Sleeping together was definitely part of it somehow.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

GM Franchise

According to Jordan Brandon's Facebook page, his relationship status is "it's complicated" if that tells you anything.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Dorling

He asked to sleep in my spare room.

I think it was the 150k per year spent on a head doctor that might have helped.

jagilki

Quote from: Trumpers on December 04, 2012, 01:59:08 PM

Cool we will dedicate 4 practices a week to the art of free throws.

Only four?

Hondo

Quote from: Trumpers on December 06, 2012, 09:00:25 AM

Your optimism with this horrendous crew of basketball players is heart warming...lets lock in.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

jagilki

How bad you have to play to have Moses call you horrendous?

GM Franchise

At least Boise is a talking point again, lol.  :P
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jennifer

I think this might be the wrong time to subscribe to the saying  "All publicity is good publicity" when the publicity is about your team being a basketball abomination.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

jagilki

The Great Boise Potato Famine.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jennifer on December 06, 2012, 11:16:42 AM
I think this might be the wrong time to subscribe to the saying  "All publicity is good publicity" when the publicity is about your team being a basketball abomination.

That's not what I have in mind...

Cory

Does anyone get what my last post in my thread was about.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE