News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer

Quote from: Trumpers on December 11, 2012, 04:27:14 AM

WOWZERS how do you know James Cross wont be playing, you must be psychic...which scares me and makes me intimidated by your presence...

BWahaha.

Also, I just saw the code for the Stars banner is 'icklestars' xD

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

Just heard that Moses Franks' son got a scholarship to Appalachian State...at least we know James isn't the only one signing crap players.

GM Franchise

I heard he shoots worse than Moses Franks which is scary.

Edit:
Yep, he shoots worse than Moses.

Worst free throw ever? Appalachian State's Brian Okam's floater misses by a mile
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

He learned how to shoot three frows from his daddy!

GM Franchise

Luckily he'll be draft eligible soon so he ends up on the Spuds with his father.

Domingo

Do you think the new gm will take a chance on him? :o

GM Franchise

I will take a chance on anybody who plays better than the guys I have right now.  ;D

Hondo

So in other words, you'll take a chance on everybody who ever lived?

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

J-Reb

Quote from: GM Franchise on December 12, 2012, 12:02:00 AM
I will take a chance on anybody who plays better than the guys I have right now.  ;D

I think you missed Domingo's point.  He said new GM.  :)

jagilki

I actually wonder if Boise the City will be able to survive Franchise.

I suspect we won't just see a new GM, but a new Team.

The Wasteland Zombies

jagilki

Just when Texas is starting to look good.

Quote from: Trumpers on December 12, 2012, 09:01:13 AM

I do not want to be whore child 2nd Captain bitch...find someone else...

Black Death

You think , if he just made Troy Marshall captain at the start of the season ... he would be fine
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

Quote from: Black Death on December 12, 2012, 09:40:04 AM
You think , if he just made Troy Marshall captain at the start of the season ... he would be fine

This.

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on December 12, 2012, 08:56:11 AM
I think you missed Domingo's point.  He said new GM.  :)

There's not gonna be one. I'm going to survive this season and get some scoring in the offseason. It's an easy fix. Just have to get two or three guys that can score and it will turnaround.

J-Reb

I've been looking for scoring for three seasons now.  I wish it was that easy!