News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cory

.....what the hell.....my lineup didnt change?

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Your lineup does change. I just dont change around all the positions on the stat chart because it fucks with my excel formula...been doing it that way since it started.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Cory

Ohhh, alright cool.....lol I thought you were gonna drop a coach conspiracy or something on me.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Hondo

The Vimeo vid isn't loading, is it completely uploaded yet?

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Ty

Ian... The Boise interview questions were your greatest so far. Made me smile big time

Justin

Quote from: JackHondo on December 13, 2012, 01:42:05 PM
The Vimeo vid isn't loading, is it completely uploaded yet?

He told me it probably wasnt.

Ty

Cant wait to learn why Brandon Jordan missed the game :)

J-Reb

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on December 13, 2012, 01:52:05 PM
Cant wait to learn why Brandon Jordan missed the game :)

Hopefully he wasn't with Shack.  "CoCo and Jordan were seen... walking funny together."

Ty

No, he was too busy being Leo's messiah..

Jennifer

Ian knocked it out of the park this week... I laughed out loud several times.

"Q4. Is this team fricking weird?"

But oh my god Ty, your answer one upped that.

"Yes."

No attempt to put media spin on it, just "Yup, we're pretty damn weird."

Bolak Huir's "Bolak was devastated, he said if he was a vagina he would not be welcoming at all."

And of course my favourite: "Free's comments although seen as lighthearted by the media angered some members of the Church of Biology who called for Free to have his face removed."

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Ty

I dont know, I really dont know what to do. The best course of action is to turn my entire team into a cult

J-Reb

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on December 13, 2012, 03:06:15 PM
I dont know, I really dont know what to do. The best course of action is to turn my entire team into a cult

It's either going to be a fantastic idea... or completely blow up.  However, for the rest of us, it will provide some excellent entertainment.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on December 13, 2012, 03:12:05 PM
It's either going to be a fantastic idea... or completely blow up.  However, for the rest of us, it will provide some excellent entertainment.

Agreed. Only two scenarios there so it's going to likely be an all or nothing idea.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

Oh TyTy.

That's the press conference of a defeated man.

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"