News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

Well, at least the Pencil shouldn't ask for too much money.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Cory on December 13, 2012, 11:33:33 PM
I dont know if my situation is good or bad...

I think it's both.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

I think you need to talk to Cowboy asap lol

Nothing would be worse than the whole thing being fake

Also, fire the cheerleader

T-Bonizzle

Here's to hoping Strike's hubris leads him to somehow lose to Boise this week. Maybe by DQ or something (because Boise has no chance otherwise)

Domingo

Yeah, Strike really laid into Boise.

Franchise really needs to sit down with Massimo and find out what he can do to get the guy to produce. If I'm not mistaken, Peters did good last season for the Waves so he needs to get him on his side. Also, plead with Hall to help him out as well.

GM Franchise

Peters is on Tampa. Massimo is pissed over his contract situation. Massimo is the key though. Just need to deal with that issue because it's really killing me scoring wise. I can use the Strike thing to motivate Cage Daniels though considering my past with him.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Domingo

Strike mentioned Peters being on your team, is why I said that. Didn't go back to check if he was actually on the team, figured Chris would have checked that before posting.

GM Franchise

Quote from: domingoTFWF on December 15, 2012, 01:52:26 AM
Strike mentioned Peters being on your team, is why I said that. Didn't go back to check if he was actually on the team, figured Chris would have checked that before posting.

That was part of my master plan...causing confusion to teams that I don't run.   :P

Strike

Quote from: GM Franchise on December 15, 2012, 02:27:05 AM
That was part of my master plan...causing confusion to teams that I don't run.   :P

Add that to blind anger (part of the reason for this diatribe was a somewhat shit day at work, I admit it) and looking at offseason stat sheets instead of Week 1. XD

GM Franchise

Quote from: Chris Strike on December 15, 2012, 02:47:00 AM
Add that to blind anger (part of the reason for this diatribe was a somewhat shit day at work, I admit it) and looking at offseason stat sheets instead of Week 1. XD

You forgot all about the Week One Implosion Trade-a-thon.  :P

Strike

Quote from: GM Franchise on December 15, 2012, 02:58:47 AM
You forgot all about the Week One Implosion Trade-a-thon.  :P

We all know it was a train wreck that led to Mason Griffin eventually scoring more points than your whole team.

Close enough. <_<

jagilki

It begins again.

Quote from: Trumpers on December 17, 2012, 12:50:10 PM

Do you think Echo Walls is the type of man to have secret sex with say...a mentor's sister...

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Black Death

Cory ... i think you went after him the wrong way ... you now have the power ...
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise