News:

Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GM Franchise

Quote from: Jennifer on December 22, 2012, 07:03:28 PM
Franchise's team are amusing me right now.

My team always ends up being amusing.  :D
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

You should just immediately lock in every week. Maybe the extra practice time they get from not talking with you might benefit them.

GM Franchise

I think you might be onto something with that.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

I mean everyone you talk to goes "Hey, sorry to hear you've been fired"

GM Franchise

I know. Just going to keep my mouth shut, let them practice, and hopefully survive the storm.

jagilki

Quote from: Trumpers on December 22, 2012, 05:49:26 PM

I stand by Coach Sui...he bring me to USA...will not coach in his place here...you scum...

Vote: Cory

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

This is beyond a joke Franchise...honestly...just simmed the Bears vs Spuds game...
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on December 23, 2012, 07:23:24 AM
This is beyond a joke Franchise...honestly...just simmed the Bears vs Spuds game...

This doesn't sound good...

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

On a side note I am looking to try and get a more clear and concise online info thread of people involved in the FBL universe.

I know some of you communicate with your staff on a first name basis. Is it possible to PM me this so I can add it to the list?

Also, I cant for the life remember the randy little mascot of the Bells' name

If you feel there should be some others included in the game let me know. The list is on the site.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Also I seem to have lost my notes on how your owners made their money so to speak, so if you can find any of that then please drop me a PM on that as well. I am just trying to bring as much as I can together to further the game going forward.

GM Franchise

QuoteJim Stone - Providence Jewels - Country Wide Jeweller Outlet Store Owner

Grey Twinkle - Honlulu Volcanos - Founder of 'Mountains Magazine' an adult publication

Does this mean what I think it means?  :)

Dorling

If it helps Ian my PR lady is called Wanda and my Doctor is called...Doc.

Jennifer

Ian I'm going through the news thread right now to have a look around. I'll PM you.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

GM Franchise

I already found the mascot's name and PM'd it to him.

Jennifer

I was looking for a bunch of other stuff too though.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."