News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

Vancouver BC for the West and Brooklyn for the East.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

GM Franchise

There's an NBA team in Brooklyn so it wouldn't work. Maybe New Jersey since they just lost the Nets to Brooklyn.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Black Death

sorry guys working double shifts this weekend ... lock in ready to go
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Ty

Quote from: Cory on December 24, 2012, 12:48:15 AM
Really hope one of the expansion teams is in Canadia...erm Canmerica....uh CANADA

Gonna point out, Jon, cory, and myself are all canadian...

J-Reb

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on December 24, 2012, 10:44:04 AM
Gonna point out, Jon, cory, and myself are all canadian...

I believe Steven is as well.

Ty

Sorry, I meant Steven not Jon lol

GM Franchise

Maybe have two Canadian teams like the NBA did with Vancouver and Toronto.
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Except maybe ones that can win

GM Franchise

Toronto did make the playoffs a few times during the Bosh and Vince Carter years though.

Domingo

The teams are already created, doubt Ian's going to change it.

GM Franchise

Maybe add them in after next season.

J-Reb

Quote from: GM Franchise on December 24, 2012, 12:18:09 PM
Maybe add them in after next season.

I think we're getting close to our max amount of teams.  Ian is stretched thin as it is.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: domingoTFWF on December 24, 2012, 12:16:33 PM
The teams are already created, doubt Ian's going to change it.

I know right lol...
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

GM Franchise

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on December 24, 2012, 12:47:38 PM
I think we're getting close to our max amount of teams.  Ian is stretched thin as it is.

That is very true.

T-Bonizzle

I will destroy Providence for daring to encroach on my TV blackout rights!