OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jagilki

Yeah, what will Jag Do?

Black Death

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

The Jag decision will be interesting considering how good Montana looks right now.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

GM Franchise

James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

I got a bed and hayabusa striking shin pads and morning sex

J-Reb

Quote from: GM Franchise on December 25, 2012, 12:22:31 PM
I am. Got an I-pad.  :D

Make sure you implement the FBL curfew app.  That ay you can't do stupid things around the clock.  :)

GM Franchise

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on December 25, 2012, 12:39:50 PM
Make sure you implement the FBL curfew app.  That ay you can't do stupid things around the clock.  :)

Lol like I said yesterday I need to call Fix-It Felix so I can fix all the dumb moves I made this season. Got a plan. Just need to make it to the end of the season so the fixing can begin.  :)

Ty

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Inside the FBL will be a summary show sometime later this week when I am not celebrating Xmas. Outside that, feel free to carry on playing as of now.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

T-Bonizzle

Yay! My Christmas is complete.

Jon

How does the expansion draft work?

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Justin

Quote from: Jon on December 25, 2012, 10:11:58 PM

Basically you have to release players from your team to go into the draft.  Usually it's two.

J-Reb

Quote from: Jon on December 25, 2012, 10:11:58 PM

You have to drop 2 players in.

jagilki

When a Mommy FBL team loves a Daddy FBL team....