Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

Quote from: MaskedLuchaLibre on January 05, 2013, 04:18:17 PM
Excellent peoples.  Now can we see about getting a team in Tijuana! :D

lol

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: Jon on January 05, 2013, 04:22:32 PM
Probably not adding any more teams for awhile. But a relocation of one of the franchises is never out of the question.

I was actually kidding about that part but now you have stroked my curiosity

Dorling

As far as I know there's never been a franchise move in the history of the FBL.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Dorling on January 05, 2013, 04:27:23 PM
As far as I know there's never been a franchise move in the history of the FBL.

There hasn't been. Only GMs moving around.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Dorling

Quote from: GM Franchise on January 05, 2013, 04:28:38 PM
There hasn't been. Only GMs moving around.

I meant in the seasons before we were GMs, from the initial posts for each team.

GM Franchise

Quote from: Dorling on January 05, 2013, 04:29:55 PM
I meant in the seasons before we were GMs, from the initial posts for each team.

Nah, I think the original teams stayed in the same cities the whole time.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Dorling

I know. That's why I said it's never happened.

jagilki

LOL it's like the FBL version of "Who's on first."

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: jagilki on January 05, 2013, 04:39:57 PM
LOL it's like the FBL version of "Who's on first."

Third Base!

Domingo

I can guess who is playing which part, too.

Dorling

Sometimes I wonder why James' post count is so high. And then I remember.

T-Bonizzle

I was accused for several weeks of trying to move the Bells to London. So I guess a move isn't completely out of the question.

Ty

Quote from: Chris Shields on January 05, 2013, 02:45:42 PM
I do know that Pancho (MaskedLuchaLibre) has expressed interest in playing. I don't know who has been added in with the 2 new teams, but if he hasn't, I'd reach out to him.

Done and it looks like it worked

Jon

Quote from: Trumpers on January 05, 2013, 05:51:40 PM

Because we'd get more success out of coaching a team of blind ducks than these people. You are deluded in thinking we have ANY talent here in Boise. That is why we are being whipped by 100 points plus on occasion. Further to this nobody could make this team win and on top of that we have you running the ball club. Outside of paying the other team to lose we won't win a single game this season with this team and the reason this team was assembled was because of you. The same you who hasnt won a game for two years now. The same you which destroyed the dynasty of the Toppers...the same you who is the biggest laughing stock in the history of the FBL. Insulting you is getting your arrogant behind to realize your pretty damn shit and there is NOTHING I nor anyone can do when your making deals to put THIS sort of basketball team together...

Ouch.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Ty

lol, nice. Now if only James can get Moses to quit.