News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer

I'll reserve judgement I s'pose. Just think that Flash has consistently underperformed in a starting role.

Won't shed tears to see Griffin and Williams out of the Western conference  :P. We're gonna get stomped in the next all star game.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Jon

To say the least I was surprised when I was approached by him about Flash. I thought I lost the opportunity to get a deal for him after James was fired.

Hopefully a change in scenery is what Flash needs. Get out of the bright lights of Vegas.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Mike Powers

Also, according to the future deals thread, James has already traded my 2nd round pick to the Steamers. I have the Stars 2nd rounder (which is the one I traded for Flash), which will be significantly less valuable.

T-Bonizzle

No, because you're depending on luck of the draw for non-playoff picks. Should have waited till after the draft order is released.

Mike Powers

The Stars are 4-4. Playoffs don't seem to be out of reach for them.

T-Bonizzle

Without a GM its out of reach. Without players and coaches who care its out of reach.

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Strike

Try it again now, Ty, sorry...had it on private, should be open for anyone with the link to access it now.

Cory

Quote from: Chris Strike on January 06, 2013, 08:38:32 PM
Try it again now, Ty, sorry...had it on private, should be open for anyone with the link to access it now.

awesome man, appreciate it

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Black Death

jen... have not made the deal yet ... still thinking and weighting my options
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Ty

Quote from: T-Mas on January 06, 2013, 08:25:56 PM
Without a GM its out of reach. Without players and coaches who care its out of reach.

Hollywood should end season in tie with roswell. Lose spot on points

Ty

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on January 06, 2013, 08:45:26 PM
Hollywood should end season in tie with roswell. Lose spot on points

If Hollywood does squeeze in... how amazing would that be though to know I built a team that can make the playoffs even without a GM

Jon

GM of the Queen City Conquerors