News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ty

Quote from: T-Mas on January 11, 2013, 01:45:24 AM
No, because Bolak probably wouldn't be pissed had he not been traded, and neither would the fans.

Let this be a lesson boys, you never confirm trades during the season.

Mississippi's fans are probably happy

T-Bonizzle

Oh no it was a fine move for you, it was a silly move for Rebel. I don't understand why all you new GMs are so quick to get rid of the solid pieces you already have.

Black Death

also dom , you just piss off the agents of the players that you are about to release , it not the players the have the only say ... you have to deal with agents also
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Ty

Quote from: T-Mas on January 11, 2013, 01:51:22 AM
Oh no it was a fine move for you, it was a silly move for Rebel. I don't understand why all you new GMs are so quick to get rid of the solid pieces you already have.

Perhaps the reason we have new teams and the reason we do that are linked lol

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Strike

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on January 11, 2013, 02:03:12 AM
Perhaps the reason we have new teams and the reason we do that are linked lol

<_<

I was doing okay-ish for my second season after one mistake snowballed into trading the League MVP and letting my second best scorer walk off.

Black Death

I know more than most  , that one mistake is all it takes  lol

"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

Dorling

Too right. I've made a couple of mistakes so far - the biggest one was with Vraba, and I think I could have won the championship that season - he was putting up 35 ppg before he freaked out and turned into a diva.

J-Reb

The team needed a reboot.  It does me no good to win right now.  The more we suck, the higher the pick, which helps me rebuild talent.  Bolak wasn't going to play great with Chart.

Hondo

Quote from: Johnny Rebel on January 11, 2013, 07:38:36 AM
The team needed a reboot.  It does me no good to win right now.  The more we suck, the higher the pick, which helps me rebuild talent.  Bolak wasn't going to play great with Chart.

Too bad "Suck for Cunningham" doesn't have the same ring to it.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Ty

Ah, the penguin route to success

T-Bonizzle

Paying one player too much money cost me my entire team...

Ty

Quote from: T-Mas on January 11, 2013, 11:13:16 AM
Paying one player too much money cost me my entire team...

Which player was that which season?

Hondo

I think he's talking about Caleb Toom last season.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Cory

wait....whats the poiint of sucking? Isnt there a "lottery"?

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE