Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

Throw money and your first born at nigel ... it might work
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

GM Franchise

I have a few prospects here in Tijuana. 8)
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

jagilki

Nobody wants a Donkey on their teaml

Dorling

Quote from: Black Death on January 15, 2013, 04:55:01 PM
Throw money and your first born at nigel ... it might work

Actually, it won't, since Fletcher has 2 more years left on his contract after this season. Anyone that wants Fletcher needs to throw stuff at me.

Ty

*throws a tv at dorling *

GM Franchise

Quote from: jagilki on January 15, 2013, 05:09:04 PM
Nobody wants a Donkey on their teaml

Don't say that about Lito Lantana, Jr.! The last time someone called him a donkey in practice he hit them with a Flying Forearm and then yelled "Arriba!" for some reason.  :)
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Hondo

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

¿PapaPancho?

Quote from: GM Franchise on January 15, 2013, 05:47:04 PM
Don't say that about Lito Lantana, Jr.! The last time someone called him a donkey in practice he hit them with a Flying Forearm and then yelled "Arriba!" for some reason.  :)

A for effort.

Ty

This is looking like all the teams are gonna be locking in early. Shortest regular season week ever?

Justin

Last week, no real reason to check in with anybody but the entire team.

Ty

The Mogo thing is interesting for sure :)

Cant wait to see who scoops him, my prediction is Providence

J-Reb

When does free agency begin?

Cory

After playoffs I believe

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Yeah it starts between the end of the playoffs and the draft.

Ty

Wow, just read the texas thread.... nest gate was horrible. He's lucky he didn't get fired for that