News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorling

Ian is it possible to get an up to date team PDF with all of my budgets etc?

The current one I have has the players before the trades for Ramas etc and hasn't taken into account the new contract I agreed with Bob Timms. I need a clear picture of budget because I have some interesting decisions to make post season.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Dorling on January 19, 2013, 07:24:25 AM
Ian is it possible to get an up to date team PDF with all of my budgets etc?

The current one I have has the players before the trades for Ramas etc and hasn't taken into account the new contract I agreed with Bob Timms. I need a clear picture of budget because I have some interesting decisions to make post season.

Not really mate, cause the pdf would have edited values of players evolvement during the season. I would however be willing to say you have not future dealed the Timms stuff so he is still on a 1.5 million 1 year deal.

Your salaries are 42.5 million out of a possible 45 million

PR is 10.25 million our of a possible 13 million (not including Timms extension obviously)

Scott Fletcher has a 3 million pr campaign
Ricky has a 2 million pr campaign

QuoteHallmark - 10 (2)
Daugherty - 3.5 (4)
Fletcher - 10.75 (3)
Elbomu 0.75 (1)
Danberry 11 (5)
Storm 2.5 (1)
Chick 3 (1)
Ramas 1 (1)
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Dorling

Sorry mate, but I definitely future dealed the Timms contract before you cleared the thread - I would have had to because Timms deal actually expired before season 10 started. I'll do it again.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Dorling on January 19, 2013, 08:03:51 AM
Sorry mate, but I definitely future dealed the Timms contract before you cleared the thread - I would have had to because Timms deal actually expired before season 10 started. I'll do it again.

Possibly my mistake then. Anyways mate got them both down Class and Timms on 3 year deals (including this year) for 3 million a season which is right?

Dorling

Yeah that's just the job. Means I've just talked myself out of any scouting budget but hey, that's the nature of the game! Now if you could just fix that simulator so it doesn't talk crazy about me losing games we'll be sorted :)

Ty

2nd year in a row Hollywood had zero nominations lol, I build a solid but not very superstar team

Justin

I'm curious to know how everyone votes. Do you actually check these players stats or just pick the names that standout to you for whatever reason?

Ty

The ones that stood out to me really, I admit to making an error in the rookie one but other than that, Im content that the people I picked were the biggest deal maker for their teams

Strike

Quote from: JustinP on January 19, 2013, 10:12:17 PM
I'm curious to know how everyone votes. Do you actually check these players stats or just pick the names that standout to you for whatever reason?

Honestly do try for stats, but I do have my favorites as well (Kamil and Bolak come to mind).

Cory

Quote from: Chris Strike on January 19, 2013, 10:37:59 PM
Honestly do try for stats, but I do have my favorites as well (Kamil and Bolak come to mind).

Same. Stats unless my guys there.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

T-Bonizzle

I vote, especially for MVP based on a player's resume. You can have great stats but if you're on the Spuds well you really didn't do shit for your team for example. MVP, DPoY, 6MoY, RoY, is not just about stats but what the player did to make their team better.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Ok so the season is over...this is how it is going to work for those teams not involved in the playoffs...

1. You may start to talk to coaches and staff, be mindful most are on vacation so probably not the best idea to be all over them, but if you want to start making inroads to signing coaches etc. you can do.

2. You can negoiate with a playoff team ONLY if they are unlocked. IE one of their coaches etc.. Once they are locked it ceases to negoiate. Further to this once all playoff teams are locked in all chatter is suspended.

3. You are free to discuss with the owners the expansion draft, players have already been submitted so you cant pull them out of that, but you could put more players in if you wanted. Hopefully that makes sense.

4. You dont need to use PR for the awards thing...I thought that was pretty clear.

5. If you make any alterations to the expansion draft players ie adding one you must future deal it. If you dont I wont know its happened.

6. Coaches if agreed to sign for you wont start work till Season 11, so dont go saying 'what do you think of this and that' as soon as you sign them. They will tell you to go fuck yourself.

7. I will be announcing the draft lottery shortly. Stay tuned.

Jennifer

Well.

Here's to coach #5.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Justin

Off to a great start Cory...

Cory

Could it be any other way?

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE