Join our chat! - https://discord.gg/6vUfQnG

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Death

yes ...

but after there expansion draft is over

once the college draft starts , they will have chance to sign free agents same as everyone
"Asuka, gives you two thumbs up"

J-Reb

BD is right.  Free agents do not go in the expansion pool. 

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

The expansion pool is for all free agents, but obviously both teams are limited to who they can sign and salary will be a factor as well. Both Rob and Josh will have to plan for high draft picks wanting high cash and also sign the players to fit around them from the Free Agency pool.

The question for this off season are the teams going to roll the dice on a lot of nice FAs again or throw themselves into the draft...

Should be interesting
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

NEW JERSEYS FOR:

STALLIONS - STRIKE
STARS - JEN
WOLVES - DEATH
DRAGONS - CORY
BLADES - LIBRE
GLACIERS - REBEL
STEAMERS - TYTY

As I have to replace the other ones folks. Dorling and Strike can you have a looksie at these and email to tfwf account

Dorling

Might have to wait until the weekend mate, got a busy couple of days ahead. Grandads funeral today, never a nice thing.

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Can I also ask that those who dont have anymore use for PR this season let me know in their threads by talking to the PR woman or man so I can begin to move players to free agency. So if you are scouted up for the draft and have used your stuff then thats great.

Also those who havent used money for scouting please start looking at this ASAP so I can as I have said start moving things around for Season 11.

T-Bonizzle

BAH I can't afford to pay my coaches more....UGH

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

T-Bonizzle

Damn you and your terrible rep Cory.

Cory

Eh, seems like you have a chance to keep him tho.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

T-Bonizzle

Yea it's all your fault.

Strike

Quote from: Trumpers on January 22, 2013, 03:17:33 PM
NEW JERSEYS FOR:

STALLIONS - STRIKE
STARS - JEN
WOLVES - DEATH
DRAGONS - CORY
BLADES - LIBRE
GLACIERS - REBEL
STEAMERS - TYTY

As I have to replace the other ones folks. Dorling and Strike can you have a looksie at these and email to tfwf account

Stars, Glaciers and Steamers will be done tonight - I think Dorling has the other designs on his end?

GM Franchise

"Me and my band 'Swallowcum' are avaible for some of that cash, we play alternative reggae music with a operatic beat"

LOL the band name is hilarious.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Ty

Quote from: GM Franchise on January 22, 2013, 07:23:56 PM
"Me and my band 'Swallowcum' are avaible for some of that cash, we play alternative reggae music with a operatic beat"

LOL the band name is hilarious.

I heard your their drummer?

GM Franchise

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on January 22, 2013, 07:24:59 PM
I heard your their drummer?

No their drummer is that high school coach who Cory's going to hire.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible