News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ty

Cory

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

GM Franchise

Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

At the rate Cory is burning bridges, we could see a return of Mike Flips

Ty

I know, Coco wont though

GM Franchise

Quote from: T-Dungeon Master on January 23, 2013, 01:17:13 PM
At the rate Cory is burning bridges, we could see a return of Mike Flips

Or Moses Franks...

Or Amos Farthering...
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Justin

Needs to go after George Nest... :)

Jennifer

I think I love Chem already.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

T-Bonizzle

lol Dorling...spoken like a true heel

Hondo

Remind me, gents. Are we putting our protections in the Future Deals threads?

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Jon

Quote from: JackHondo on January 23, 2013, 02:27:50 PM
Remind me, gents. Are we putting our protections in the Future Deals threads?

Yes-a-roo.

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Hondo

Quote from: Cory on January 23, 2013, 12:32:40 PM
If anyone scouted Danny Diablo (my pick in the draft) PM me

Who have you scouted so far? We might could work out a trade. I haven't submitted mine yet, but if you have someone I'm looking for, I'd be willing to scout the guy for you.

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Jon

Is there going to be a speicifc date and time when free agency will open Ian?

Hondo

Quote from: Jon on January 23, 2013, 03:02:07 PM
Is there going to be a speicifc date and time when free agency will open Ian?

My guess would be when the Supplemental draft is over, and I'm guessing that begins right after the playoffs are over.

Jon

Quote from: JackHondo on January 23, 2013, 03:03:04 PM
My guess would be when the Supplemental draft is over, and I'm guessing that begins right after the playoffs are over.

I was more thinking will a specific date and time be announced when it is known... so to allow all GMs to be on the site instead of maybe arriving late and getting the scraps of the free agent pool.