News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jon

Also if you have or plan to scout any or all of the following please contact me via PM.

- Dennis Reigns
- Jamal Tees
- Thomas Morgan

GM of the Queen City Conquerors

Hondo

Goodness, what did I miss?!

You've completely wrecked my mock draft, guys!

"Just do the best you can with whatever gift God has given you, whatever intellect you have. Use it. Be good while you're doing it. Love your neighbor. Love the One that created you. Enjoy the cosmos. And rock on." - Phil Robertson of Duck Dynasty

Mike Powers

I intend on keeping track of my cap and PR and stuff from this point on.  I just didn't know how much I had to start with, to be honest, LOL.

GM Franchise

Always try to keep tabs on it. Ty almost got fired before last season because his team was over on PR cap space.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

Jon

Quote from: Mike Powers on January 23, 2013, 10:11:43 PM
I intend on keeping track of my cap and PR and stuff from this point on.  I just didn't know how much I had to start with, to be honest, LOL.

In case you didn't know...

SALARY CAP MAX: $45 Million (Player's salaries)
PR CAP MAX: $13 Million (Coaches salaries, Players PR, and anything extra)

Mike Powers

Quote from: Jon on January 23, 2013, 10:22:01 PM
In case you didn't know...

SALARY CAP MAX: $45 Million (Player's salaries)
PR CAP MAX: $13 Million (Coaches salaries, Players PR, and anything extra)

Very helpful, thank you.

Dumb question....I get the concept of what PR is...what do P.R. stand for though?

Jon

Quote from: Mike Powers on January 23, 2013, 10:40:14 PM
Very helpful, thank you.

Dumb question....I get the concept of what PR is...what do P.R. stand for though?

Public Relations would be my guess.

J-Reb

Quote from: Mike Powers on January 23, 2013, 10:40:14 PM
Very helpful, thank you.

Public Relations.

Domingo

Mike Powers

I thought that but wasn't sure.

Now if someone can explain the "baskets ball" to me, I think ill be all set.  :p

Strike

Quote from: Mike Powers on January 23, 2013, 10:51:19 PM
I thought that but wasn't sure.

Now if someone can explain the "baskets ball" to me, I think ill be all set.  :p

It's what Bolak Huir was considering calling his fans before someone pointed out his name translated to...well...<_<

Ty

Quote from: GM Franchise on January 23, 2013, 10:14:35 PM
Always try to keep tabs on it. Ty almost got fired before last season because his team was over on PR cap space.

Planned to trade all along, knew what I was doing

GM Franchise

Quote from: The Incredible TyTy on January 23, 2013, 10:55:44 PM
Planned to trade all along, knew what I was doing

I sure hope you did. Also don't forget to change you avatar to your team logo.
Quote from: Trumpers on July 25, 2012, 01:46:54 PM
James, everytime you post in the OOC your perception of "yourself" is just as apparently off key 'in game' as GM Franchise as it is 'out of game' as yourself lol.
Quote from: Mike Powers on May 22, 2012, 06:44:25 PM
Now I know how Franchise feels every game.  Speak your mind and you get singled out for it.
Quote[Nov 30 21:22:23] Trumpers:you have literally assembled one of the worst teams possible

T-Bonizzle

WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA WHOA

HOLD ON ONE SEC

AM I SEEING FRANCHISE....TALKING SMACK IN THIS THREAD? AND GIVING OUT ADVICE?

WHOA WHOA WHOA LETS PUT THE BRAKES ON RIGHT HERE

Ty

I'm still trying to wrap head around Eddie lights and a second rounderer for the third pick. Aka, self destruction vegas