News:

Check out our Site Partners!

80s Mania WrestlingDaShawns2cents on FacebookThe Efed PodcastESPN Sports SimsEWCThe Indy CornerMFX PodcastOld School WrestlingSLTD WrestlingWhat A Maneuver!Wrestleview.comWrestling Mayhem Show

Main Menu

OUT OF CHARACTER BOARD

Started by Ian "Wolfie" Trumps, May 04, 2012, 10:53:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Powers

Cory

DID ANYONE SCOUT DANNY DIABLO? If so, I have some scouting reports im willing to share.

SUBSCRIBE TO MY GAMING CHANNEL ON YOUTUBE

Jennifer

Quote from: Jennifer on January 24, 2013, 01:00:02 AM
See...

I can legitimately see the reasoning behind this trade.

But how is it going to look to the Vegas management, for their already under-pressure GM to be trading away a championship winning player - one of the only remaining pieces to the puzzle that won said championship, a multi-time all FBL SG and perennial MVP candidate?

Mull that one over.

*strokes her chin*

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Strike

Rob

I missed a lot over the course of about 18 hours
SixersEagles

[/center]

Domingo

Jennifer

Being honest, in the theoretical situation where I was GM of Vegas at the end of the season, I think that I would've had my mind on trading away Lights too. Don't blame Jon for it necessarily but with his job security bad already it wasn't a good idea.

Thoooough there was probably a better balance to be found with the personnel Vegas had. Team chemistry was woeful.

Quote from: Mike Flips"Certainly officer...but first, we have two men here trespassing. Also I was assaulted moments ago by a man who might have had a sister I might have had sex with. Can we please arrest said man for Disturbing The Peace-opoly or something..."

Dorling

How come the FBL winning GMs are never approached when a new job becomes available? These owners should aim high!

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Ok so I am uploading the Championship addition of Inside the FBL

it will reveal:

- winner of Season 10
- notes on the teams going forward

right now unfortunately Jon was as they say in FM very insecure as GM and the Lights thing tipped him over the edge. Therefore he has been 'fired'

Jen has been offered the Aces job which she can choose to accept or decline. Please can all those requiring coaches and scouting reports and to also protect their six or indeed negoiate contracts with their players move it along because I need to also put together the free agency list for the expansion draft.

Trying to tie together as many loose ends as I can.
'Check out MFX - www.mfxpodcast.com'

Jennifer

Made the choice to help speed things along for you, Ian.  :)

Rob

I'm guessing there will be a list of players going into the expansion draft, I've got some, I know there'll be more.
SixersEagles

[/center]

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

Quote from: Not Rob on January 24, 2013, 05:36:08 AM
I'm guessing there will be a list of players going into the expansion draft, I've got some, I know there'll be more.

Indeed mate

Rob

Sweet. And congratulations Justin!
SixersEagles

[/center]

Ian "Wolfie" Trumps

As far as I can work out we need the following to happen:

I owe some scouting reports I believe to Seattle, Kentucky, Virginia which I can get sorted. Also Puerto Rico and Montana will have their off seasons protected 6 to do and whatever else is on their agenda.

Tampa Bay do not have a coaching staff which needs to be addressed

Las Vegas are GMless as well as Assistant Coachless as well, Jen has declined the offer to join them and the offer has been made to Steven. If Steven rejects they will offer Domingo and then Bone in that order.

Jon and no doubt Franchise will fight it out for the vacant team that presents itself.

I will then hopefully have a full list of the expansion players availble which is growing. There might be some colour coding things on there which if you ask me I can explain, it will probably reference retirement or indeed assigned to a foreign team.

Josh will pick first, Rob second. Once both teams have filled up their rosters to what they want to do (ie they can pass at any stage) we will start the college draft.

All coaches and players will be on vacation as soon as the expansion draft starts. You deal with agents only. The rest of the league can only speak to agents about free agents ONCE the expansion draft is finished.

Hopefully we will have some resolution soon. Thank you all for another wonderful season of FBL and congratulations to the Champions.

Domingo

Is the video just not working for me?